Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:05 PM

Seriously. Where are you guys?

#2 Lord0fHats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:07 PM

Kurita is pushing really hard into Clan space and we honestly just don't have the numbers to fight on two fronts XD

Look on the brightside! Maybe CGB will be completely pushed out of it's little pocket and all we'll be able to do is fight FRR. That'll be fun :D

#3 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:08 PM

Sorry if there aren't enough of us but we are here...doing our best to get matches for everyone:). The numbers show that we are here, we are just way outnumbered.

#4 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:09 PM

Well it's sorta sad that I dropped on 3+ ghost drops today.

#5 Lord0fHats

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 08:20 PM

View Postluxebo, on 29 March 2015 - 08:09 PM, said:

Well it's sorta sad that I dropped on 3+ ghost drops today.

Wait and See Luxebo. Wait and see. ;)

#6 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

Ballynure was ridiculous today. For a few hours, the queue was 99+/99+. But, there were 5 extra defending teams during that time. :o

#7 Wing 0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 815 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 March 2015 - 11:11 PM

View PostPat Kell, on 29 March 2015 - 08:08 PM, said:

Sorry if there aren't enough of us but we are here...doing our best to get matches for everyone:). The numbers show that we are here, we are just way outnumbered.

that's because a lot of ppl jumped ship before this event started and all went I.S

#8 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:31 AM

View Postluxebo, on 29 March 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

Sry friend, this is gonna be a problem until PGI addresses player disparity. Once the player balance levels maybe then we'll get back to beating you into the ground. There's no rush anyways.

Until then, if you're really upset about ghost drops, well, you could just join another faction, or... not drop... lol...

#9 Torchfire Katayama

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 114 posts
  • LocationNA

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

Hmmm clan mechs with no heat sinks, or IS mechs with super quirks. Wonder what people will pick.

#10 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:19 PM

View Postluxebo, on 29 March 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

playing other games, Elder Scrolls online is now F2P and Pillars of eternity is pretty good, maybe i'll come back to CW when PGI fixes the player population problems

Edited by Grimwill, 31 March 2015 - 09:20 PM.

#11 Leeroy Mechkins

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 581 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:15 PM

Balancing player population between clan and IS is now the number one issue to fix for CW.
Above almost any other thing to fix.

#12 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:23 PM

View PostLeeroy Mechkins, on 31 March 2015 - 10:15 PM, said:

Balancing player population between clan and IS is now the number one issue to fix for CW.
Above almost any other thing to fix.

I've been saying it since the start of ComWar, and I know I wasn't the only one to foresee this becoming a serious issue.

I went into detail once about how we could easily mitigate player disparity, but my ideas were shot down. Only REAL way to fix this is to limit players from joining factions that are at a max surplus of players. Very simple concept, and the only parameter that would need tuning is that maximum limit. This would mean that some players may not always be able to join their favorite faction, but I think that's a fair sacrifice to prevent population chaos.

#13 Drakuba

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationCZ

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:54 PM

View PostTorchfire, on 31 March 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:

Hmmm clan mechs with no heat sinks, or IS mechs with super quirks. Wonder what people will pick.

Amen to that. Or maybe we get quirks as well so we get more mercs. Some 1% or 2%!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: energy cooldown for timbers or dires would be CRAAAAAZY and would bait others to join

#14 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:31 AM

Until Russ realizes that their initial data they collected on Clans and the continued data is reflecting mostly veterans playing as Clans and vets AND new players play inner sphere we could get setting done. All Russ sees though is Clans can hold their own, so it seems to him it is all balanced. If Clans had champions, if Clans had comparable quirks on non Trinity Mechs to make it more than 3 Mech dog piles. If Russ can realize that skill on skill inner sphere Mechs can fire faster, longer, are by default built to lady longer as in lore that was often their counter to the Clans. Clan chassis focus on speed and hitting power not durability as they were designed for duals. Look at stock mad dog c... One ton ammo for each gauss. A CW match or even pug match it stock is horrible, but for private matches dueling? It works and can be a beast in the right hand... But that one a single one vs one.

Clans are not equal, Clans Mechs underperformed because pgi is inner sphere bias and could not interpret their initial data that is was a mix and Clans were vets who played the game and purchased Clan packs be up their faction finally showed up.

All I hear from Russ is Clans are equal, Clans are equal.and comparing almost any drop now a days this is not the case.

#15 CruiseMissileCowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 108 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:11 AM

Did you find us?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users