67 replies to this topic

#61 Orkdung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 296 posts
  • LocationCCAF Sian

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:10 PM

I think you are out of the loop Stoneblade. Last message I see was saying we'd meet for a conversation about the league.
The unit has been up for this since I mentioned it to them mid March.
I can post the conversation Blackhand and I had today via FB messenger. Im all for it.

My XO invited your CO over to chat.

We're ready to participate.

Were any other units on board? I believe PMPs were interested, but wont speak for Max.
TCAF?
Any of the others?

#62 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:12 PM

Ace told me right after you said you'd confer with the team that your unit did not want to participate. If you wanted to test yourselves against us, you could have accepted the invitation to the League. There, you could have fought us several times and "truly proved yourselves". The thing about that is that we could have done it in a friendly way, and had a lot of fun over the League seasons.

We will not participate in a "grudge match" with you. The vitriol is out of control. It's obvious that our practices deeply bother some people in House Liao. It's gotten to the point that we have no real friends in this faction...all our friends are Kurita, Rasalhague and Marik. And our friends in the leagues regularly kick our ass without being hateful.

We've been good sports. Yet, after two years of enduring this ridiculous disdain the older Liao units have for us, we have decided on a new course of action.

In light of the general Liao community regard of our unit, we have decided to return to our isolationist stance. We will not interact with the Liao community in any official capacity any further. Thank you all.

Edited by Zvolimir the Blackhand, 07 April 2015 - 10:13 PM.

#63 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:05 AM

First off, sounds like a little bit of a feud between the gatekeepers and 4ctr ... Guess Liao really misses WoL .

Faith, I see an FRR tag next to your name. Is this a temporary thing? I wish it were Kurita instead though because I actually miss playing with you even with your fiery personality.

Last but certainly not least, for those gatekeepers whom like to openly slander WoL members in public matches. Be very careful , because some members might actually see that as an invitation for entertainment.

#64 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:14 AM

Yes, only temporary, we're getting some faction rewards for the other houses, then back to Liao. We figured it was time, with the map reset rumors flying.

#65 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 11 April 2015 - 09:02 AM

View PostGrynos, on 11 April 2015 - 07:05 AM, said:

First off, sounds like a little bit of a feud between the gatekeepers and 4ctr ... Guess Liao really misses WoL .

Faith, I see an FRR tag next to your name. Is this a temporary thing? I wish it were Kurita instead though because I actually miss playing with you even with your fiery personality.

Last but certainly not least, for those gatekeepers whom like to openly slander WoL members in public matches. Be very careful , because some members might actually see that as an invitation for entertainment.

Nah, they don't miss it: they just like to keep up tradition!!!

#66 Grynos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:13 AM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 11 April 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

Yes, only temporary, we're getting some faction rewards for the other houses, then back to Liao. We figured it was time, with the map reset rumors flying.

Free mechs bays are always needed.

#67 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 12:31 AM

I do not do cw unless I am extremely bored - that I have no real friends who want to drop in matches with me, but if I could be allowed to participate in a cw event, I think it would be better than public matches, so if anyone sees me in the app to join a cw company/unit, feel free to add me,sone i have not done much and want more experience in CWs.

#68 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:00 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 14 April 2015 - 12:31 AM, said:

I do not do cw unless I am extremely bored - that I have no real friends who want to drop in matches with me, but if I could be allowed to participate in a cw event, I think it would be better than public matches, so if anyone sees me in the app to join a cw company/unit, feel free to add me,sone i have not done much and want more experience in CWs.

Noted. Actually CW is good alternative to typical pug/group 12v12.
But what Timezone are you at ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users