The Crb-27 Crab

4 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:03 AM

Look, I know this post probably does not belong here, and i apologise if it does not, but I feel that I have to make the recommendation that in the future, the CRB-27 Crab be in MWO, and, I admit that it is a bt out of boased reasons (being that the Crab has always been my favourite ever since first strapping into Juliet (my 'Mech's name in MW2 : Mercenaries) and kicking off on the missions.

Besides my biasness (however that word is spelled), I believe the Crab would be an excellend addistion to the game, not only for it being a Medium tonnage BattleMech, but also as fast as almost Light Class 'Mech. And although it only packs 2x mlarge lasers, 1x medium laser and 1 small laser (meaning that it is more of an energy-based 'Mech) it can be customed in a variety of ways which allow it to perform varies roles and tasks that other Battlemechs of their Class could never do.

Well, that is my recommendation and one day, I hope to strap back into the beloved Crab and bring glory to the Capellan Condeferation like I once used to in my old Crab days.

#2 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:09 AM

I had once a Demo for Mechwarrior 2 Mechs - funny was i had 4 mechs for this mission, Thug, Awesome, Crab and a Light - funny is i never succeed that mission with the Assaults - but had no problem with the Crab.

If the MWO Crab get only half the hitboxes of the MW2 Mech (ok MW2 had very bad hitboxes) - it could become a really good tank Mech.

#3 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:12 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 31 March 2015 - 12:09 AM, said:

I had once a Demo for Mechwarrior 2 Mechs - funny was i had 4 mechs for this mission, Thug, Awesome, Crab and a Light - funny is i never succeed that mission with the Assaults - but had no problem with the Crab.

If the MWO Crab get only half the hitboxes of the MW2 Mech (ok MW2 had very bad hitboxes) - it could become a really good tank Mech.

You have never lived until you have pilot a Crab, they are simply divine.
I hope the Crab you tried in the trial version gave you some joy and appreciate it. :-)

#4 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:02 AM

View PostLeif Tanner, on 31 March 2015 - 12:12 AM, said:

You have never lived until you have pilot a Crab, they are simply divine.
I hope the Crab you tried in the trial version gave you some joy and appreciate it. :-)

Oh - i did not use the Crab in the "full game" - i went strait for the Zeus - ;) - Hatamoto and Mauler.

But while my favorites are in game - i can feal your pain and second your suggestion

We need the Crab

Edited by Karl Streiger, 31 March 2015 - 01:03 AM.

#5 Arkhangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:08 PM

which is why we did :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users