#61 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:02 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 22 July 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:

I was missing playing with Garth Erlam the other day.... *sigh* so in order to get rid of the sadness at the absence of the Cicada Plaid King I did my Jenner in a style Garth would probably be proud of.
Posted Image

carful when aproaching an atlas, he may mistake you for a rubiks cube.

Edited by Lily from animove, 28 August 2015 - 01:02 AM.

#62 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:55 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 28 August 2015 - 06:28 AM, said:

Indeed I shall. Until now I actually had never heard of this mech lol.

Here it is. Hammerhands
Posted Image

Sweet! Haha, I keep bringing up obscure mechs. Aside from ballistic arms this mech would be my (and a few others) preferred stand in for the Warhammer. Assuming that mech never became available. In any case you sir are a gentleman & have been really awesome & patient with my nagging petitions.

#63 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:55 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 29 August 2015 - 07:46 AM, said:

I love doing this. You have now introduced me to tons of mechs which I now use in TT. And yeah this one reminds me so much of Warhammer. It was like a nostalgia wave lol

Well, it's the ancestor of the Warhammer, and has been the flagship art replacement for it for some time.....though with CGL telling HG to piss off apparently and reintroducing the Macross Unseen, I guess that might change.

#64 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 29 August 2015 - 08:03 AM, said:

I need to get a new introduction set with the current rules and readouts. I still play third edition Lulz. But oh my I would love to have Warhammer in this game.

So basically you want the Hammerhands in game. Like Bishop said, we might possibly be able to get the Whammer, it's just not a sure thing though. The Hammerhands was phased out in favour of the Whammer, so it'd be easy to transfer Whammer variants to cement the stand in. Some might want the Battleaxe but that doesn't have ballistic arms & 5 extra tons.

But why not both. :D

Edited by TheArisen, 29 August 2015 - 09:43 AM.

#65 Manei Domini Krigg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,005 posts
  • Locationred team

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:49 AM

Posted Image

#66 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:23 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 01 April 2015 - 07:21 AM, said:

Posted Image

Can I get one with "White Bear 84 - Viva La Resistance champion 2015"? :P

Just cuz I love the Zeus and this is really cool :D

View PostMarack Drock, on 22 July 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:

I was missing playing with Garth Erlam the other day.... *sigh* so in order to get rid of the sadness at the absence of the Cicada Plaid King I did my Jenner in a style Garth would probably be proud of.
Posted Image

Dude, this is the best so far, you really nailed the style of the mechlab :P :ph34r:

Edited by White Bear 84, 03 September 2015 - 02:24 AM.

#67 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:47 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 03 September 2015 - 04:59 AM, said:

Yeah I'll see what I can do. It will be later probably tomorrow as I have college classes today and am away from my equipment. Do you want that printed on the mech or like a banner behind it?

A banner would be cool.. ..wow so cool you would draw this :D :D

Many many kudos!!

#68 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:12 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 13 September 2015 - 05:54 PM, said:

Well everyone,

Sad to say this thread has probably lived out its life. I am now at college 6 days a week and no longer will have any time for this. I have two last pieces of art being made for TheArisen and White Bear 84 and then that is it. I just have no time to do art or anything really anymore. Chances are I won't be around the forums or this game at all for a very very long time. Sorry everyone. Its been a good time here, and its been a good few years here on MWO, but I just don't have time anymore.

Stay strong, stay true, and to you Clansmen out there: Stay Honorable, Inner Sphere do whatever just kick ass.

Sad to see you go man. Thanks for the last piece, you'll be missed.

#69 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:53 AM

Well everyone,

Sad to say this thread has probably lived out its life. I am now at college 6 days a week and no longer will have any time for this. I have two last pieces of art being made for TheArisen and White Bear 84 and then that is it. I just have no time to do art or anything really anymore. Chances are I won't be around the forums or this game at all for a very very long time. Sorry everyone. Its been a good time here, and its been a good few years here on MWO, but I just don't have time anymore.

Stay strong, stay true, and to you Clansmen out there: Stay Honorable, Inner Sphere do whatever just kick ass.

*sad

I hope you will keep drawing and doing other cool stuff you do.

*cry

#70 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:07 AM

Hey Marack,

All the best with your studies, good to see you are making the responsible choice :P

Thanks again for doing this artwork and appreciate it so much that I get to be one of the last people to get a request!

Again, all the best and good luck with your studies! See you on the battlefield once you have graduated the academy soldier!

#71 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:28 AM

Well everyone,

do what you gotta do man, and best of luck. Though with hard work, luck really is not needed. That said...I know you. Even in college....you are gonna end up with pages of doodles...during bad lectures, etc....... so when you get breathers during holidays and such..... I'll look forward you to you uploading them. ;)

(We're doodlers..... we can't deny that impulse anymore than a shark going for blood, or bears pooping in the woods)

#72 Sparks Murphey

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:39 AM

Well everyone,

Take care, Marack! I look at a lot of 'Mech illustrations online, so I'm sure I'll see you again; you've been mighty inspirational. :D

#73 GonaDie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,125 posts
  • LocationThe biggest party you have ever seen

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:15 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 13 October 2015 - 07:27 AM, said:

Arisen and White Bear's drawings will be up later this week (I have a 4 day weekend YES!). Finally my start of term exams are over.

Yusss!

#74 Illya Ghost Bear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 500 posts
  • LocationTaking your planets, eating your cookies.

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:09 PM

Arisen and White Bear's drawings will be up later this week (I have a 4 day weekend YES!). Finally my start of term exams are over.

can't wait to see them!

#75 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 October 2015 - 10:10 AM

Woot!

#76 grendeldog

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 340 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:33 PM

They look fantastic! That Zeus is your most lifelike and accurate yet - not just as far as how the mech looks but also in terms of correctly rendering various shapes in proper perspective.

I can't speak for White Bear but I was only expecting a banner to be added behind the Zeus you had already drawn. I think it's super cool that you took the time and effort to do one up from scratch for him!

Anyhow, all your art is really cool and I think that everybody here has really enjoyed and appreciated it. We may not all understand just how much work and effort goes into stuff like this, but for those of us who are unaware it is a complex process to draw pictures like this that takes several hours at the minimum! It's sad for the community to see you go, but I also think that we all know you're on to bigger and better things.

Good luck and godspeed!

Edited by grendeldog, 18 October 2015 - 03:35 PM.

#77 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 07:45 AM

Dude, I just thought of checking up on this and was blown away, love it :D

So cool hehe.. ..stomping the other mech. Made my day! :lol:

#78 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:14 PM

View PostMarack Drock the Unicorn Wizard, on 12 April 2016 - 10:03 PM, said:

Arise dead thread long since gone. Live again. Breathe again.

Nightstar take 2.0. Decided to retry this for Arisen.

Posted Image

Thanks man! It looks fierce!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users