http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Thunderbolt

I so sad... D:

#2 Agent 0 Fortune

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:10 PM

You! You be the hero. PGI says variants are heroes to sell merch, but believe in yourself and become the hero!
You don't need no special chassis and fancy quirks, it is inside of you, it was there all along.
Who am I kidding, yer a chump, PGI manufacture a fake hero for this poor sot, like you have done do many times before.

Edited by Agent 0 Fortune, 31 March 2015 - 05:11 PM.

#3 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:11 PM

Tallman's been good since 3025.

9 MPLs? I could do that. Like a less suicidal WubBack.

Edited by Mcgral18, 31 March 2015 - 05:11 PM.

#4 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:12 PM

View PostAgent 0 Fortune, on 31 March 2015 - 05:10 PM, said:

You! You be the hero. PGI says variants are heroes to sell merch, but believe in yourself and become the hero!
You don't need no special chassis and fancy quirks, it is inside of you, it was there all along.
Who am I kidding, yer a chump, PGI manufacture a fake hero for this poor sot, like you have done do many times before.

or use one of the multiple notable pilots from the TROs?

Captain "Dashing John" MacAllister
Commander of MacAllister's Support Company of the Eridani Light Horse, "Dashing John" models himself after the heavy cavalry officers of ancient Earth history. A student of Napoleon, he is famous for going into battle with Terran-French martial music blaring from the external cockpit speakers of his Thunderbolt, the Toujours L'Audance. His men nearly worship him, and many have adapted bits of old-style Napoleonic uniforms as their trademark. MacAllister is known for his rear-guard actions in support of the Eridani Light Horse, and has tallied 26 kills of his own.

MechWarrior Clare Sarton
Part of Keniston's Assault Lance of House Liao's Seventh St. Ives Armored Cavalry, Clare Sarton is quite young to have achieved a reputation among MechWarriors. Most of her fame is based on the Forth (and final) battle of Oasis 326 on the desert planet Daniels. Here she single-handedly disabled five enemy 'Mechs in as many minutes as they charged down the dunes toward her lance's position. It was mainly Sarton's speed and dexterity at the controls of her Thunderbolt, the Wild One, that forced the Davion attackers to withdraw. With the arrival of additional Davion reinforcements, however, the Liao forces eventually had to evacuate Daniels some weeks later.

just a thunk.

#5 Corbenik

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:13 PM

He is the Hero we Need but not the one we Deserve!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users