No Cb?

12 replies to this topic

#1 MrHeroOfTheWastes

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIn A Mech

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:40 PM

i play a match and i dont earn money everytime it started to day anyone know why?

#2 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:45 PM

Did you look at the end of round screen? That shows your payout. If you disconnect early you may not see the cbills until the next time the mechlab refreshes (playing another match will force this) since the round was not yet over when you left.

If you crash/disconnect immediately in a match, you probably won't earn a penny.

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:45 PM

View PostMrHeroOfTheWastes, on 31 March 2015 - 07:40 PM, said:

i play a match and i dont earn money everytime it started to day anyone know why?

You played, died, left the match. Correct?
The match won't pay out until the match has ended and closed for everyone participating. This could be as long as 15 minutes (assuming you died instantly) in regular matches or up to 30 minutes (against assuming that somehow all 4 mechs died instantly at the beginning) in community warfare matches.

Give it time, or hang out until the match ends. (You don't get assist bonuses for future kills after you died unless you're still in the match to be awarded them. So that's all the more reason to hang out).

Edited by Koniving, 31 March 2015 - 07:46 PM.

#4 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:50 PM

You always earn money. A member of ours also was going WTF when it stopped showing him the award thing for the cadet bonus award.
The way to see how much you made that round is right after the match where it shows how much you killed the other team and how many they killed of you. At the top you will see two tabs, if you click the one on the right it will show your overall performance, C-Bills and mech XP earned.
However, if you quit the game before checking how much you earned then your SOL.

#5 MrHeroOfTheWastes

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIn A Mech

Posted 31 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

no i stay ingame and i wait in spectator and still get not a thing

View PostCoralld, on 31 March 2015 - 07:50 PM, said:

You always earn money. A member of ours also was going WTF when it stopped showing him the award thing for the cadet bonus award.
The way to see how much you made that round is right after the match where it shows how much you killed the other team and how many they killed of you. At the top you will see two tabs, if you click the one on the right it will show your overall performance, C-Bills and mech XP earned.
However, if you quit the game before checking how much you earned then your SOL.

hmm next game i enter ill check this out see if its the problem

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:08 PM

Ah yeah, there is that too. Back when I started there wasn't any such thing as the cadet bonus, then later on they just kinda magically gave it to you and now there's a big display about it.

That may be it.

You should see this screen.
Posted Image
Note the gold/yellow highlight at the top?
Click "Player stats."

You'll get this sort of screen. It and the ones that follow is to let you know that income can vary greatly due to a number of factors. But you will never get "0" income (unless you capture a base and do nothing else; even then it's 25,000 cbills).
Posted Image
Spoiler

Edited by Koniving, 01 April 2015 - 05:33 PM.

#7 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:41 AM

do you have consumables set to auto refill?

if you are using a strike and a UAV/cool shot every mission that it 80,000 cbills used, if you have a bad game you may only make 40,000 so it looks like you lost 40,000 cbills when in fact you earned 40,000 and spent 80,000.

edit:
also the cbills are only payed when the match ends so if you play a match then quit out before the match has finished you will still have the same number of cbills, potentially you could play and die 4+ times within 15 minutes so it could look like you are earning nothing , then the money will start coming in when the match(es) end

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 01 April 2015 - 02:52 AM.

#8 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 April 2015 - 08:59 AM

Ah yes, consummables ^^

If you have 2 set to auto-refill, you might actually loose money in bad matches or about half your earnings in a good match.

#9 Tool Box

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 219 posts
  • LocationDealing with a lance of enemies by myself.

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:13 AM

Consumables are a big problem when you're trying to save money in a game. Especially when you get used to using them. Its best just to straight up not have them because of their cost if you want to keep the money I for one don't care so i always use my consumables. I also have premium time though which helps.

Edited by Tool Box, 01 April 2015 - 09:14 AM.

#10 CruiseMissileCowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 108 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:47 AM

If you used consumables during the match, and have them set to auto refill, you will lose the cost of those consumables each match; if they cost more than you made, you lose money.

#11 MrHeroOfTheWastes

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIn A Mech

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:11 PM

i dont even know how to use consuables so thats not a problem i think i've been getting but its not showing me cause i was at 3,200,000 and now im at 3,300,000

#12 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:32 PM

View PostMrHeroOfTheWastes, on 01 April 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

i dont even know how to use consuables so thats not a problem i think i've been getting but its not showing me cause i was at 3,200,000 and now im at 3,300,000

It'll only show you if you're there at the end of the match.

If you're referring to it showing you in a blue box like this one
Posted Image
That's just for accomplishing things like your first 25 matches.

And that's
Posted Image
"All {the info} you'll ever need."

#13 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

^^ If you are talking about those boxes, those are ONLY for unlocking achievements. The cadet bonus for your first 25 matches is set up as 25 individual acheivements.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users