Voip Not Working?

2 replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:30 PM

Any ideas on how to trouble shoot why my voip is not working? I got a new headset, it seems to work just fine, But randomly it stops working with this game. Worked fine for a few weeks, then one day decided to quit working. The next day it worked fine.. then last week it quit again and wont work.

the mic seems to be working fine, but something is just not connecting right. I could hop into a public team speak to see if it really is my headset, but i have a feeling there is something that is intermittent in hardware.

anyone know of some tests i can do to track down what is going on here? all this time i waited for voip, and i finally got it, and now i can't use! :P

#2 XphR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3,513 posts
  • LocationTVM-Iceless Fold Space Observatory Entertaining cats...

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:56 PM

Ive found sometimes the game doesnt like your headset to have been plugged in before start up. So Ive gotten in the habit of starting the game and then once Ive signed in plugging up my headset. But then again if I am in a skype call first and then launch the game it seems to transition fine and holds the call as well as in game voip.

#3 kracked49

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 103 posts
  • LocationI quit!!!

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:58 PM

I rarely use VOIP as my unit uses Team Speak but if TS is up first the VOIP works properly. Good luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users