#1 Shadowscythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 484 posts
  • LocationAt home, USA

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:23 PM

Hi all.

Decided to do this post when I was reading through the Ask the Devs 7 post http://mwomercs.com/...ask-the-devs-7/ and saw that there was plenty of questions being asked that are already answered in various Q&As and such.

Figured I would ask my list of ask the devs questions here just in case we actually have some of these things "confirmed" so I don't waste any ask the dev answers :D

Q. What is the highest and lowest amount of Module Slots of a mech in MWO? and do the number of module slots vary in the varients of one mech?

Q. Are the borders of the map invisible walls, or environment? If they are invisible walls, are they the type that if you leave you die, or do you just stop? If they are environment, will jumpers slide off the side or stick?

Q. How do ArrowIV/tag and LRM/NARC work in MWO? Can you use the TAG yourself and shoot the ArrowIV guided solo?

Q. Is your mech destroyed by losing a side torso with a XL engine?

Q. When will we get a video with commander skills in it? Or just more specific info? Like the air strikes and such..How much damage do they do? how often can a commander use them?

Q. What are the cooldown periods of some of the skills?

Q Are ammo explosions from overheating in game?

Q. if a mech's ammo explodes, like the 1200 damage that all that MG ammo would do to the hunchback in the mechlab video, does it create a bigger explosion then say, an explosion just big enough to destroy the center torso?

Q Does the Anti Missile System work like the TableTop game. Or more like the past Mechwarriors?

Q. Since armor value is doubled, do we get more ammo per ton?

Q. Does an ECM hinder enemy scouts from getting info on your mech? or just the TableTop stuff? Since a guardian ECM blocks C3 communications does that mess with enemy scout's communications if they are within the ECM?

Q. Since ECM blocks C3, does a unit with ECM block enemy commander signals if the ECM gets close to the commander?

Q. What all is a Beagle Active Probe able to do in Mechwarrior Online?

Q. Any game mechanics in place to keep a player in your team from killing you on purpose (or killing your whole team)?

I am not talking about balance or "how they SHOULD" work...

PS. I know what the BT TT rules are....Looking for confirmed MWO stuff here :ph34r:
Please link (if you can) where the answer came from

Edited by Shadowscythe, 15 June 2012 - 01:33 PM.

#2 Ratfriend

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 37 posts
  • Locationdenmark

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

i would actually also like to know all these things also i would suggest that there should be a manual of some sort or enclopydia that one can go read in also for all the new players to get some historie and more detailed info about the mech as customisation options and so on, so people wont buy a wrong mech design for their taste once game is released

#3 xDark

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostRatfriend, on 24 September 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

i would actually also like to know all these things also i would suggest that there should be a manual of some sort or enclopydia that one can go read in also for all the new players to get some historie and more detailed info about the mech as customisation options and so on, so people wont buy a wrong mech design for their taste once game is released

Nice necro. Go read the beta forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users