9 replies to this topic

#1 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:26 AM

Tired of dying all alone, as Timberwolves t-bag your corpse? Can't tell the alpha gate generator from Beta gate turret? Don't know which map your going to drop on before you leave the lobby? Cause if you do; the Odin's War College needs you; and your experiences to help guide all the new Puggers that are all excited by the recent CW event. And if you want to learn all the tricks and traps that CW has to offer come to the FRR hub (an IQ test in itself these days) and find the Son's of Odin rooms; open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Classes forming daily ;) and if enough people want we will set up some lectures and private matches.

[-SO-]Theaus
Sons of Odin
President for Life
Think. Aim. Kill. Win.

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:19 AM

Had a similar idea myself but didn't really get the time to start it up, good somebody else does something like this. I'll be happy to help out once my hand is fine again.

#3 callmejon

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 76 posts
  • Locationeverywhere

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:43 AM

as brother in arms to our Dragon kin of the North i gladly volunteer as a teacher to your college only mead and clammer death will be required as payment. :)

#4 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 10:19 AM

I'm heading out of town for Easter; lets see if we can set something up next weekend; say Sat 1 pm EST. To any and all interested parties.

#5 jd7710

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 79 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationmid atlantic

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:33 PM

I would love to study at the war college. Where do I meet and at what time. Do I need any references for my application?

#6 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:46 PM

sounds good. Nice that their is an IS faction that wants to teach newer players. I can already tell that the FRR will be a force to be reckon with after beta

#7 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:51 AM

View PostCzarr, on 06 April 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

sounds good. Nice that their is an IS faction that wants to teach newer players. I can already tell that the FRR will be a force to be reckon with after beta

They are already a force to be reckoned with. Even with the full brunt of the clan invasion the FRR survived and is now cutting off supply lines to the clan advance. Speaking of Odin's War College, if there are specific times set, I'd love to check it out myself! My main, Daemonwulfe, will be returning to FRR soon as my alt runs with our expeditionary force.

I'd love to learn what I can and take it back to our unit, and possibly teach later as well.

#8 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:18 AM

View PostCzarr, on 06 April 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

I think every loyal FRR unit is more than willing to pick up and teach new players and has been for some time.

#9 jd7710

• PipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 79 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationmid atlantic

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:16 AM

I believe a war college is in EVERYONE'S best interests. Whether you have been playing since the first day or just made your first pug drop. This will build faction unity and cohesiveness and make even the strongest units think twice before challenging a space Viking. My 2 year anniversary is this month and I know I still have much to learn from all of you and some things to teach to a few. Remember you can teach an old mech driver some new tricks!

#10 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:00 PM

Work has called me in for something at 10 am that hopefully won't go much longer than an hour and a half. 20 minutes away. So I may be running a bit late; but I will be there. As close to noon EST as possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users