Watching Worlds Fall.....

9 replies to this topic

#1 FerretboysRevenge

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationKelso, WA

Posted 03 April 2015 - 12:31 PM

sitting in Queue watching Shipka get over run with no support..... Not a good time when you keep waiting....

#2 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

#3 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:53 PM

I have heard that the Davion High Council has decided that the Triumvirate of Good (Marik, Kurita, Liao) are unbeatable and have retreated into caves like injured dogs to wait for a time their messiah named Stackpole returns to them and grants them victories that require no effort.

That's just what I've heard tho.

#4 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

Map reset is a-coming.

#5 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:12 PM

View PostWaiMingLee, on 03 April 2015 - 02:00 PM, said:

Map reset is a-coming.

Yes. It will be like Groundhog's Day for the poor Davions. They'll be asking themselves, "Haven't I lost this planet before? Weird."

The only thing worse than being completely smashed once is being completely smashed over and over and over.....

#6 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

I have to admit, not looking forward to the map reset. I am sure the factions that have made substantial gains might feel the same.

#7 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 03 April 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 03 April 2015 - 01:53 PM, said:

I have heard that the Davion High Council has decided that the Triumvirate of Good (Marik, Kurita, Liao) are unbeatable and have retreated into caves like injured dogs to wait for a time their messiah named Stackpole returns to them and grants them victories that require no effort.

That's just what I've heard tho.

Triumvirate of what-now? Who came up with that bs? Lol, why didn't you guys just stick with the Concord of Kapteyn?

#8 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:10 PM

Lol. "Triumvirate of good." I think I just threw up a little. OK, a lot. We were there. Went 4-3. But Liao has numbers in this ceasefire. Don't get discouraged by losses. As was said, reset is coming. The problem is that for every 10 Davion players you see in the solo games, maybe 1 plays CW. Our biggest challenge is getting them to play and actually buy into CW. I'd write more but I need to clean up. Made a mess throwing up.

#9 FerretboysRevenge

• PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationKelso, WA

Posted 03 April 2015 - 03:30 PM

Not discouraged, determined now...... Triumvirate of Good? Really? sit in queue long enough and everyone gets delusions of grandeur......

#10 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:05 PM

Good to hear! If you need people to drop with, friend me in game and you can drop with us. We are a small unit, but we are active and help fill up bigger teams. We play a lot of CW and have members in every ceasefire so chances are a few of us will be on to drop with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users