#41 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:58 AM

View PostBladeXXL, on 07 April 2015 - 02:33 AM, said:

Seems like -MS- is jumping on the winning-train - now when FRR grows every day! :rolleyes:

They have been everywhere, was only a question of time until they got here.

#42 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 07 April 2015 - 03:02 AM

Not sure what to think... I haven't really followed or taken part in the history here.

So from my perspective you're welcome, enjoy your stay and please take some time to communicate and get on board with how the faction thinks and fights.

#43 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 03:34 AM

View PostHeavyMatter, on 06 April 2015 - 07:17 PM, said:

Interesting, i thought i read somewhere that FRR PUGs are saving the FRR. Fear the PUGs, they hold diamonds amongst their rough.

Sorry if I wrote that confusingly- more and more FRR pug-teams (either rapidly-thrown-together unit members or simple solo players) have been stomping the hell out of enemy pug-teams. Therefore; I'm beginning tired of pug v pug when I'm FRR. I think I'd rather have pug (us) against unit (them) at times.

I'll never stop loving our pugs :)

View PostFaith McCarron, on 07 April 2015 - 01:54 AM, said:

Confirmation bias dictates that we're more likely to remember the negative experiences amidst the more numerous good experiences. For example, I can't bring to mind any good matches I've dropped with ms, but I can memeber the ms member who was being a tool in a PUG drop over voip.

And as a (hopefully) future mental health professional, confirmation bias is a real nasty one. Wish I could like this post more.

Of course something that triggers a strong response from the parts of your brain controlling (hopefully, lol!) strong emotion is going to be FAR easier to remember and share about than the good drops. Hell, even a vidja game optimist like me can remember the abymsal rushes, stomps, and the games in which people were very rude over comms far better than the clean sweep games.

#44 Tarn Devereux

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 27 posts
  • LocationGrumium

Posted 09 April 2015 - 03:16 AM

Bah scummy Merc units come and go all the time, all they care about is their damn credits and contract loopholes.

#45 Tom Sawyer

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationOn your 6

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:19 AM

Well I was invited to drop with the MS last night via the new LG join option from Antonious Rex. Mostly it was I and 11 MS members. To be fair I did not see any douchery. The group was skilled and worked together. I was invited to join their team speak after the first match and respect was had on both sides. They enjoy fighting the OLDS as we too enjoy a nice brawl instead of a pug slaughter. We won all but 1 game and it was a lot of fun. I was exp rushing a urbbie so my consistent damage was sub-par and may have lowered their opinion of me :P

Thanks for the invite Tony, it was fun and when you move on from the FRR and when the OLDS and MS face off on the field again may it be with honor and respect. And lasers, lots and lots of lasers :)

#46 SnagaDance

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:39 AM

FRR not liking mercs? Canon roleplaying.

#47 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:37 PM

View Posthybrid black, on 06 April 2015 - 07:20 PM, said:

sadly its the only way most of -MS- can wins games, that is why some of the best players of mercstar are not even playing CW to carry them.... to many people get there worth from CW and winning for it to matter how they win... its sad

with all due respect hybrid you know as well as I do that is not the reason that some of the better players don't drop CW.

some of our players only prefer the comp scene matches because CW matches are not challenging for them. Plus some people have just a general disinterest in CW and have never really partaken in it.

we still win just fine without some of those players. I have participated in over 60 drops over the last two weekends and we have won all but 2 of those matches. I would say that is still a pretty successful win rate
_______________________________________________________________________________________

And as far as rushing goes we only rush the hot map because regardless of what we do we always get complaints. if we don't rush and kill farm then we get accused of spawn camping. so we decided to just speed rush get it over with and move on to other maps.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

And last but not least regarding turret drops. of those 60 matches I have played over the last two weekends. none were turret drops. I am not sure where the persistent turret drop accusation come from but I invite anyone that thinks all we do is turret drop to come to our TS and join us to see just how infrequent turret drops are for us.

There is an OPEN INVITATION TO JOIN US IN BATTLE. Message me in game if you are interested.

Thanks and Good Night.

Edited by Xavier, 09 April 2015 - 06:42 PM.

#48 R2D2FTW

Rookie

• Clan Exemplar
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:37 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 05 April 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

What is this, bizarro CW?

Dane- you know we were going FRR. You were in on our super secret MS strategy meeting...

#49 PappySmurf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 842 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:15 PM

HAHAHAHAHA glad MS exploiters-hacker-farmers-goons-Aholes are with you.

Posted Image

#50 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:24 AM

View PostArc Viper, on 05 April 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

FRR one day and another faction another day. They go wherever the C-bills are.

False

#51 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:32 AM

View PostDavers, on 05 April 2015 - 05:26 PM, said:

They mean just as much now as they did Day One of CW.

A lot, since they are the only objective you can achieve beside grinding 'Mechs? ^_^

#52 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:34 AM

View PostMolossian Dog, on 06 April 2015 - 06:37 AM, said:

They want tags and loyality points=mechbays.

Best way to get it are lame tactic spam drops before ceasefire. The worst of the worst. They ain´t men.

And I dread the day some smartass starts claiming the FRR gets "carried" by those tards.

I just love this. MS fights in Clan Wolf (MS is the real power behind the Wolves) and attacks us (FRR) A huge chunk of the community pour their blood, sweat, and tears into at least holding the wave back. You know, the fight for Hermagor? We finally take the planet after a week of fighting tooth and nail. Then the MS contract ends and contacts us saying that they want us to HIRE THEM to take back the planets we just fought for against them! They join the FRR anyways when no one wanted them to. Why don't they go after the Falcons? The Wolves and Falcons HATE each others guts!

#53 SuperAtomicAirplane

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 12:32 PM

View PostAlec Braca, on 17 June 2015 - 10:34 AM, said:

Then the MS contract ends and contacts us saying that they want us to HIRE THEM to take back the planets we just fought for against them!

That's mercenaries for you.

#54 Gaussfather

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:48 PM

View PostMech The Dane, on 05 April 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

What is this, bizarro CW?

Can we revoke their membership? I prefer to fight them and lob insults. ;)

This really points to a(nother) weakness in CW... mercs should GET HIRED... not just "join" a faction. That way they pay for being dis-loyal pigs and behaving like mercenaries.

Edited by Jman88, 18 June 2015 - 01:49 PM.

#55 Liquid Leopard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • LocationChesapeake, VA

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

View PostSteppenwulf, on 05 April 2015 - 05:22 PM, said:

MS? sorry not up to speed on my CW dramas. all i know is hate the Goons, collect wolf pelts, drink mead

itz the simple things in life.... B)

I didn't think the Goons were still here.

But, in case anyone missed them (No? Didn't think so) MS are the new Goons.

#56 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:10 PM

View PostSuperAtomicAirplane, on 18 June 2015 - 12:32 PM, said:

That's mercenaries for you.

I looked at that a little differently. I took that as a full f*ck you.

1. The FRR would NEVER hire a merc unit that did that.
2. The MRBC rating of the unit would be/might be altered and/or maybe blacklisted.
3. You must be out of your GD mind if someone thinks they'd take the offer, never mind paying you for it.

#57 SgtMac

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMorgantown, West Virginia

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:50 PM

Hey, -MS- good to see you guys, maybe FRR will quit losing worlds now, stop defending neighbors planets and start taking a few of their own back.

#58 Azghuld

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:22 PM

View PostAlec Braca, on 18 June 2015 - 05:10 PM, said:

I looked at that a little differently. I took that as a full f*ck you.

1. The FRR would NEVER hire a merc unit that did that.
2. The MRBC rating of the unit would be/might be altered and/or maybe blacklisted.
3. You must be out of your GD mind if someone thinks they'd take the offer, never mind paying you for it.

i would like to see some measure of control over how mercs "join" fights. Loyalty has to be rewarded over exploiting a weakness of the current CW setup. MRBC rating sounds like a good start.

#59 SgtMac

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMorgantown, West Virginia

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:00 PM

For some reason MS isnt well loved by FRR. I know its a game though so could care less, a few of them seem like ok types. A few need shot on sight for being my nemesis. Maybe a flamer in the rear if they are on my team.... By the way, where did they go? Havent seen them in a drop lately. Who ticked them off? I ask becuase look at our territory.

#60 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:20 PM

View PostSgtMac, on 21 June 2015 - 04:00 PM, said:

For some reason MS isnt well loved by FRR. I know its a game though so could care less, a few of them seem like ok types. A few need shot on sight for being my nemesis. Maybe a flamer in the rear if they are on my team.... By the way, where did they go? Havent seen them in a drop lately. Who ticked them off? I ask becuase look at our territory.

Talk with any loyalist FRR unit CO and they will explain in detail. For some reason they won't take contracts with or fight against the falcons (that I have seen) so maybe they scared them off but they might be back with the Wolves. About the loss of territory, that is due to many other issues, being the target of all 4 invading clans is the #1 reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users