Shieldwall Of Rasalhague - Expeditionary Force

9 replies to this topic

#1 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:06 AM

Greetings honorable members of House Marik.

The Skjaldborg - Shieldwall of Rasalhague's expeditionary force (SoRX) has taken up a temporary contract with Marik forces and will be conducting operations in and around Marik space for the foreseeable future.

We're excited to be in Marik space for the first time, and look forward to fighting alongside your people to return the favors Marik has brought us while defending FRR space from the clan invasion during our darkest hours.

Your public TS info will be shared with our members and you can expect to see us popping in to fill out groups for CW throughout the week. We mainly operate in the afternoon, central time, between 17:00 and 23:00, but some of our guys will be on at any given time. My regiment has practice nights on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, as well as an official CW day on Sundays for all in our unit who wish to participate.

If you are interested in learning about the Skjaldborg - Shieldwall of Rasalhague and wish to set up additional diplomatic relations, feel free to drop by our website at www.theskjaldborg.com.

Skal! We raise our mead horns in honor of you! See you on the battlefield.

Maj. Daemonwulfe
Skjadborg Expeditionary Forces

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 07 April 2015 - 09:59 AM.

#2 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:43 AM

Oh, I almost forgot...we bring bacon and mead as well!

Posted Image

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 07 April 2015 - 07:44 AM.

#3 Lightning0861

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationBerenson, Free Worlds League

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:25 AM

DaemonWulfe we welcome the Skjaldborg to the FWL! It is great to have seasoned warriors from the clan front come fight on our side. I know a lot of companies from the FWLM with myself included among them have dropped to defend FRR planets and will CONTINUE to do so. The clans are an enemy the IS must defeat together! I am eager to fight alongside your company! Honor to the Skjaldborg, honor to the Free Rasalhague Republic and honor to the Free Worlds League! *Raises Tankard of Mead*!!

#4 Tarhornak

• Pip
  • Captain
  • Captain
  • 16 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:17 AM

Welcome to Marik.

We defended FRR a lot and now I am looking forward to fight with you at the Marik borders.

Take your bacon and have fun with us.

#5 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:35 AM

As representative of 313th I welcome you here! I followed my unit here to Mariks. I like these people. But somewhere in my heart is relation to not only Rasalhague. When I want fight against clans the borders of Rasalhague is always first place I check. BTW when I have really good fight my last words used to be Sto'vo'kor (yes trekkie) or Valhöll ;) Now it is time to master my Urbie. See you at the battlefield.

#6 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:13 AM

Our ranchers at Atreus have worked around the clock to begin packing up the latest in our prized Spiced Space Bacon stock. The cargo dropships are currently getting loaded while warming up their engines. Please expect new shipments to arrive at your supply chains within the next few jump cycles.

Secret Marik recipes have been included within the shipments that have been passed down from generations. A few personal favorites include a bacon infusion of Veal & pheasant, a corndog entree wrapped in bacon, and the infamous Bacon Sorbet dessert.

Please enjoy:
Posted Image

#7 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:52 PM

Welcome.

#8 YCSLiesmith

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip