24 replies to this topic

#21 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:33 AM

View PostShinVector, on 29 April 2015 - 12:28 AM, said:

Schweet! Was looking for you to set up a site like that. First two things on the site: unit description and TS info

#22 TeteSP

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 29 April 2015 - 10:45 AM

Its annyoning to find asian people playing US games,normally they center on his own games like Lineage 2,Aion,Tera...but there is noone like MWO uh? :D All mech based games was mechs with two arms and legs and equipped with a sword or something *points at Evangelion,Escaflowne or other similar* :D

#23 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:04 PM

View PostBlackhawkSC, on 29 April 2015 - 10:33 AM, said:

Schweet! Was looking for you to set up a site like that. First two things on the site: unit description and TS info

Noted: Man but I am lazy.... I wanted to gauge the general interest of the unit and see how we move from there.
Well.. Will be my project for this weekend unless real life gets in the way.

View PostTeteSP, on 29 April 2015 - 10:45 AM, said:

Its annyoning to find asian people playing US games,normally they center on his own games like Lineage 2,Aion,Tera...but there is noone like MWO uh? :D All mech based games was mechs with two arms and legs and equipped with a sword or something *points at Evangelion,Escaflowne or other similar* :D

Actually there is a decent amount... Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, (Not counting the Aussies since they are not asian.. LOL)..

Main problem is the language barrier.

#24 Moonwalk

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:22 AM

There are some siberian players in TCAF who are playing pretty close to +8 GMT. You can try to check TCAF TS for company. http://www.tsviewer....ewer&ID=1049433

#25 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:41 AM

View PostMoonwalk, on 30 April 2015 - 01:22 AM, said:

There are some siberian players in TCAF who are playing pretty close to +8 GMT. You can try to check TCAF TS for company. http://www.tsviewer....ewer&ID=1049433

Actually I do from time to time.

TCAF is a good bunch with play and learn from when it comes to CW. They are a well oiled CW machine.
Even though there is a language barrier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users