Ani Hao, Fellow Liao Citizens.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:45 AM

Sorry to ask you of this, since it is pretty basic noob question, but since I since playing just over 2 months (more of less), I was wondering if anyone in House Liao would ever join the new FGL or FLG or whatever it is for cw or simply normally match drops, but I was wondering, since i have quite a few friends already in my list, none of them are the remote interested in dropping into matches with me, so I was wondering (through the boards, since most people will see it more and better, if anyone who is in a drop with me, enemy or team mate, if you want to add me to your friends (since I am fairly active now), please do, if you feel like it.
The biggest the friends list and people on their willing to do a 3 lance Drop match, is far easier than going alone (I should know, since I died 7 times within 5 minutes all on River Snow Colony, because the random teams I seem to be placed with either do nothing and stand there like statues while the 1/3 actually does fight, while the rest .
I sam on every day, so if anyone is interested, just send me a mail or just add me to friends, I rather teamwork now than going off on my own. But the decision is for all of you

Cheers for reading and any input you might have on this.

Leif Tanner

P.S. I am going to buy another Commondo soon enough, I have already have the Com-2d, but does anyone recommend any other Commando varients? Preferably if it can pack a L laser (or two) and any other weapons you all would sugest for it?

Thanks for taking the time to read and help (if possible)

Leif Tanner
Loyal Citizen of House Liao, and once tyou see my out there with my cn-9, you might find me useful, not as just a support 'mech, but also a scout (centurion goes at 107 kp/h)

If anyone were to see this, with my artillery strike and whatnot, I do not go for indivual kills, merely support fire, on the lights on Light 'Mech and and lrm boats (heavy/Assault. One the Lights are out of the way, we can all stand a chance at winning, but time will see. :-)

So, if anyone who sees this post and wants to add me as a friend, so we can work together in a proper drop match, we all stand a better chance at winning.
But remember with the 750 recourse collection, focus oon caps - 3 times I failed a drop match because the whole team I was with were too busy focusing on kills :/

#2 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:57 AM

?? Asked you in the previous thread.
Which Timezone are you at ?

Unfortunately Commando can be a hard mech to learn.

Edited by ShinVector, 14 April 2015 - 01:58 AM.

#3 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:47 AM

Hi Leif, I have you in my address book (add me back?) but as per Shin's question - what TZ are you in? I am GMT+1 (UK) and mainly use the Houseliaovoice.com TS server or ingame option. Unless I am in a drop with a unit and they have their own voice comms.

WML

#4 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:15 AM

gmt +10, AU TZ

I only know this because there are 3 alt accounts set up the same way, same mannerism, same Location description.
Its polite to add the people who respond on the forums. Don't rage quit on them, OK?

#5 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:12 PM

Hmmmm... Loyal Citizen of Liao yet... I see a Davion Flag now. :mellow:

#6 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:44 PM

He finally got a real haircut. Once that happens you automatically become Davion. Thems the rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users