66 replies to this topic

#41 Taxi Hayate

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 25 posts
  • LocationFreiburg

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:49 AM

Is today, 2nd may, a Althing council meeting. If yes, at which time UTC?

#42 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:41 AM

Should be one around 7pm EST.

#43 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 May 2015 - 12:00 PM

I'll try to be there, but I'm lying face down with a nasty tonsillitis and can't promise anything. Its gonna be pretty late for me after all.

#44 Ragnar Bashmek

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 60 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationChandler, TX

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

I watched the FRR TS until well past the alleged meeting time and didn't see anything happening. Did I miss it? Or did it not happen?

#45 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

View PostRagnar Bashmek, on 03 May 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:

I watched the FRR TS until well past the alleged meeting time and didn't see anything happening. Did I miss it? Or did it not happen?

It seems as if it didn't happen.
I figure after the Tukayyid event everybody is a bit exhausted anyway.

There will be a meeting soon though, date and time will be posted here.

#46 Ragnar Bashmek

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 60 posts
  • LocationChandler, TX

Posted 03 May 2015 - 10:30 AM

Is it conceivable that PGI might allow the Council to determine the attack lanes from the FRR? That would really give the Council meaning and help the FRR.

#47 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 03 May 2015 - 12:18 PM

Had a hot date on Sat night. The new scouting mode will take the place of the algorthirm if it works as promised, but dont know when it supposed to arrive.

#48 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:40 AM

I can say for certain that I'd be done with CW if PGI let the council of a few units determine our attack lanes.

But yes, that's supposedly what 4v4 is going to be, I 'think' the release date was tentatively second patch this month, but I suppose much of that has to do with how quickly they get River City re-done.

#49 Ragnar Bashmek

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 60 posts
  • LocationChandler, TX

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:33 PM

Well sycocys, you obviously don't know what you are talking about. The Allting Council is open to all FRR units and all FRR warriors are invited to attend meetings. OLD was represented in the last meeting. Coordinating who to attack and who not to attack is in the best interest of the FRR. Unfortunately we have a very limited ability to control who attacks what so as long as that situation persists we will have to put up with malcontents who don't have the FRR's best interest at heart.

#50 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:05 PM

You don't understand the difference between open to and representing. Just because you are open to everyone doesn't mean you represent anyone more than the few units that show.

And concerning OLD, if the guys want to show that's great for them several of them are far more into the lore than I am, but I just don't see them them telling me who I can or cannot attack as it would be a sad but swift end to my membership.

#51 Ragnar Bashmek

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 60 posts
  • LocationChandler, TX

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

I'm sure your charm and team spirit would be greatly missed.... :rolleyes:

#52 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:33 PM

View Postsycocys, on 04 May 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

You don't understand the difference between open to and representing. Just because you are open to everyone doesn't mean you represent anyone more than the few units that show.

And concerning OLD, if the guys want to show that's great for them several of them are far more into the lore than I am, but I just don't see them them telling me who I can or cannot attack as it would be a sad but swift end to my membership.

Dude, the Allthing council has little to nothing to do with lore.
All we are trying to do is to focus the limited amount of organized FRR players towards the same objectives, and we have been pretty successful at that until now.
We have never claimed to represent all FRR players and we never will. We simply represent the units that participate in the council meetings. You have been told that several times and you really should stop complaining about something you do not have to take part in. Let us do our thing as we let you do your thing.

#53 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:27 PM

If people are inquiring about having the whatever councils set our paths, you bet I'm going to complain all day about it.

#54 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:20 PM

View Postsycocys, on 04 May 2015 - 04:27 PM, said:

If people are inquiring about having the whatever councils set our paths, you bet I'm going to complain all day about it.

I can assure you that the allthing council does not seek to have control over the attack paths. Nor do we think that would become possible at any point in the future.
You keep assuming stuff about the council but you don't even try to find out what we are really about.

The allthing council is merely a group of people and units that wish to play CW in a coordinated way and that meet, more or less, regularly to discuss our shared objectives. We do not claim any leadership over the whole FRR population, but we are open for anybody who wishes to participate.
If you do not wish to participate you do not have to. If you do not wish to pursue our objectives you are free to do whatever you want.

To be completely blunt here, I wouldn't give a rats ass about you if you wouldn't keep filling up our threads with your ******** discussions about how you feel offended by what we do.

And by the way, the vast majority of active FRR players is in some way affiliated with the council, if it is because they are part of one of the council units, as are you as far as I know. Or just because they take part in the open CW drops on the FRR hub which are mostly organized and run by members of the council units.
Even most, if not all, of the mercenary units that come to the FRR coordinate with the Allthing council or its member units.

We will most certainly not stop doing our thing, that we have done more successfully than any similar council in any of the other factions, just because mister sycocys doesn't like it.
So before you keep running your mouth about something you don't know **** about, why don't you grow some balls and join us at the next meeting to find out what it even is that you dislike so much?

Edited by Klappspaten, 04 May 2015 - 05:23 PM.

#55 Ragnar Bashmek

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 60 posts
  • LocationChandler, TX

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:11 PM

Sycocys,

If you prefer fighting IS warriors and just don't have the nads to fight clanners, you could consider joining them or one of the southern IS Houses that don't have clan borders In the FRR we are all about fighting clanners.

#56 Tunes of war

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:42 PM

Greetings from the Phoenix Legion... our MERC Unit will follow the attack plans which the allthing will set up!

We hope you like to see that Skallevoll is back in FRR hands :)

#57 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:58 AM

View PostTunes of war, on 04 May 2015 - 11:42 PM, said:

Greetings from the Phoenix Legion... our MERC Unit will follow the attack plans which the allthing will set up!

We hope you like to see that Skallevoll is back in FRR hands :)

Nice to have you guys with us, as always.

#58 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:38 AM

View PostRagnar Bashmek, on 04 May 2015 - 06:11 PM, said:

Sycocys,

If you prefer fighting IS warriors and just don't have the nads to fight clanners, you could consider joining them or one of the southern IS Houses that don't have clan borders In the FRR we are all about fighting clanners.

Cool story bro.

If you want to know why players think your councils are a big pile of steaming crap, well you don't have to look very far - this guys displays it perfectly for you.

#59 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

Allright folks, this has been fun and all, but I ask all council members to ignore that guy now, this really gets out of hand and we shouldn't let him derail the thread like this.

Edited by Klappspaten, 05 May 2015 - 06:04 AM.

#60 sycocys

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

Don't worry Klapp, I broke my contract and will no longer be supporting anything FRR.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users