Tests Of Trials / Solaris Vii

5 replies to this topic

#1 Fireeagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:37 AM

There are things i am really missing in mwo thats why i am writing some ideas into the forum: if they are double or allready mentioned earlier i was not able to find similar ones...
  • one verry important thing in clanculture is the test of trials- why don´t you use special Arenas where claners can do these tests? These arenas do not need to be huge areas- You could simply give fraction points for winning a test of trial. Maybe you could also make the mechs some kind of random- no one knows which mech he will steer within the match - could be a real interesting thing to make trial mechs tasty for players...
  • For Inner Sphere Warriors would be the Arena-Planet Solaris VII where Gladiator like battles simmilar to tests of trials could be fought for honour and creds... Making a step further you could even make a bet system during a Solaris Championship tournament... Biggest difference to test of trial: Every Warrior chooses his own mech.

#2 Appuagab

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 319 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:57 PM

Arenas are good, lore-based arenas are great.

#3 Fireeagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:02 PM

Thanks for the flowers Appuagab!

Beside : it would surely speed up matchmaking because you could do these arenas 1:1, 2:2, 3:3 ,
lance : lance...

AND think about possibilitys: Ranking systems on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly base.
Even a IS Championship would be possible...
And as rewards there could be special Camos for Duellists, maybe some Armvariants for existing mechs (imagine an Atlas wielding an cosmeticaddon like one handed sword and shield, special Headvariants...)

Edited by Fireeagle, 15 April 2015 - 04:05 PM.

#4 Fireeagle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:32 AM

And beside: the only reason WHY players who are not in a unit play factions is for the rewards you can get in form of cbils- the biggest mistage ever made- everyone wants to buy new mechs but it seems as if the progresses you can do within faction wars is simply overpowered ...
This could be changed with this arena mode!

Edited by Fireeagle, 19 April 2015 - 10:32 AM.

#5 Akula

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 152 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 June 2015 - 04:13 AM

I would gladly see a Solaris arena game mode added. I heard something a little back that this was already supposed to be in the works or something?

#6 50 50

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationTo Nova or not to Nova. That is the question.

Posted 03 June 2015 - 06:34 AM

There are plans to do Solaris.
Think it will be a little while yet while other systems are updated.

Trials for the clans would be great.
It would be cool to win things like a blood name.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users