The Monitors

80 replies to this topic

#21 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:08 AM

Hello everyone we've got a new update for our golden warrior event. Please check it out in the community run evens forum for all the details. All MWO pilots are welcome to participate. The grandprize is a khan gold collection. Please check out all the details for the event there!

#22 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:28 AM

Our unit is now 48 pilots strong! The main site has seen massive functionality updates. I for are looking for a young new unit that has seen a 300% growth rate in the past month and enjoy playing the game, consider joining the Monitors.

http://monitor.enjin.com/

CainenEX mentioned the Golden Warrior Event. The details can be found at http://mwomercs.com/...d-prize-of-500/

#23 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:44 AM

Our unit is in a perpetual state of growth. We have are now 51 pilots strong and continually recruiting. We have about 12 - 18 pilots on per night, which means if you are looking for a great group of people to drop with on a regular basis then this is the unit for you. We are non-committal and we are starting up a European/Asian Knightly House. Additionally, if you like winning stuff, participating in events then this is definitely the unit for you. We are currently holding our First House event.

#24 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:00 AM

View PostSoulstrom, on 11 July 2015 - 05:44 AM, said:

Our unit is in a perpetual state of growth. We have are now 51 pilots strong and continually recruiting. We have about 12 - 18 pilots on per night, which means if you are looking for a great group of people to drop with on a regular basis then this is the unit for you. We are non-committal and we are starting up a European/Asian Knightly House. Additionally, if you like winning stuff, participating in events then this is definitely the unit for you. We are currently holding our First House event.

We've certainly come a long way haven't we?

#25 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:59 AM

Staring this friday we will be having our in unit tournament copetition. Our houses will pit themselves against one another for prizes and first picks at the new recruits. Come join the mayhem today!

#26 guy0320

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

Because this needed to be bumbed.

#27 guy0320

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:11 PM

Contrary to the information above, we are still recruiting and plan to continue recruiting long into the future.

#28 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:57 PM

For the full resolution image you can visit http://monitor.enjin...r-monitors-unit

Cainen of Forgeworld Metallica in a unit pilot Jumpsuit. Seated on the nose of one of the monitor's standard battlemechs: The Dragon-1N, sported in the unit's famous colors of black crimson and gold. In the background the battle has recently finished, and the hulk of a timberwolf-mk1, stands testament to the Monitor's Victory over the clans at Vapavva.
Posted Image
Character belongs to Alexander Melchiorre and "The Monitors". All other images owned by PGI.

#29 quantaca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:13 PM

hey there,

greetings from the mercstar alliance, have to say sounds like you guys got a good group going, with your own events and all. keep up the good work and hopefully we'll see you on the battlefield and have some fun together.

#30 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 01:17 PM

View Postquantaca, on 08 August 2015 - 05:13 PM, said:

hey there,

greetings from the mercstar alliance, have to say sounds like you guys got a good group going, with your own events and all. keep up the good work and hopefully we'll see you on the battlefield and have some fun together.

Hello quantaca and thank you for posting up on our thread.

We've come a long way in 6 months but we are still a new unit. We are still in the process of learning and growing stronger. We are working to bring more wonderful content and events to this lovely community. We would certainly like to play with your members sometime so myabe we can set something up? Looking forward to seeing on in the field. :)

#31 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 07:32 AM

Bump

#32 MetalSlice

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 05:08 PM

I'm not sure I filled out the application right, there wasn't anything to fill in just a submit application button at the bottom so I hit that.

#33 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:14 AM

View PostMetalSlice, on 29 August 2015 - 05:08 PM, said:

I'm not sure I filled out the application right, there wasn't anything to fill in just a submit application button at the bottom so I hit that.

Nope you did. You got it in. :)

#34 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:39 AM

A usual night in coms chat :P

Posted Image

Edited by CainenEX, 02 September 2015 - 09:40 AM.

#35 Manikin Fartwalker

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:13 PM

its tour around as we know it

#36 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:22 AM

TYime to give this thing a refresh. Been left alone too long lol!

We had a blast host the comete for the cure tournament. If you are still hungry for some one on one action or want to stomp around in big robots as a group let us know.

Also We'd be more than happy to accept a friendly skirmish with other groups ;)

#37 Toothless

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 861 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 04:30 AM

From what I can recall the monitors havent worked in MWO for 3+ years now.

#38 Desenova

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 60 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:53 AM

View PostZacharyJ, on 25 October 2015 - 04:30 AM, said:

From what I can recall the monitors havent worked in MWO for 3+ years now.

Someone has a sense of humor - I like it! ;)

#39 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:51 PM

Time to give this thread an update!

Kayve Fawkes, our unit resident author, always brings out the essence of the Battletech universe in his works. In tribute to his character Ferran, I've decided to bring her image to fruition, and hopefully have her immortalized in the BT universe. Now without further adieu.

Ferran Affleck, inner sphere news reporter, has taken it upon herself to document the Monitors and their adventures across the galaxy. She had first taken interest in the rag-tag band of mercs when they decided to take up a contract with the FRR and launch a perceived suicidal attack on clan Ghost Bear's occupation of Susquehanna. She's always been in the line of danger with her work, but always felt the need to bring the truth back home to the people, even if it was on camera.
There was no Ghost Bear landslide victory, only a clan rout. The monitors broke through the laser-fire of the deadly clan mechs and secured a total victory where only defeat was expected. She saw it all first hand, and saw the hope that the clan war machine could be stopped. Of course they were mercs for both sides; in it for the money and sport. Or were they? She simply had to find out more and has been observing their adventure since then.

Commisioned by CainenEX
Illustrated by Demarch Daguinotas

Posted Image

#40 Madcap Jester

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:48 AM

Hello there. I applied at your site, but Im not sure I did it correctly. If you have the time Id love to do some drops to see if I am a fit for you , and if you are a fit for me. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users