Lfg - We Should Be Using This Tool.

5 replies to this topic

#1 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:36 AM

When you are either pug/solo dropping or forming up a team you should be adding to the LFG channel for at least some amount of time before you drop.

The LFG tool actually works if we use it, and would be a great way to pick up those that aren't on TS or in your room.

For group leaders-

you can add it to be open for anyone to join - fantastic move if you are defending planets
or set it for invite only - great for setting up attacks

Either way you set it your leader will be able to invite from the friends list and the LFG channel.
So that makes it a great thing to do for any group regardless if you are pulling in players on TS first or not - plus if you find guys here you can encourage them to join the hub or whatever you use.

For solo/puggers - if you hop in here and give it a bit while you are tooling around before dropping/selecting a planet there's a much better chance for you to find a group to run with and get to know.

You can also form a new group at the times you see multiple people looking around, running with even a few people is going to increase your enjoyment exponentially.

-----
Using the LFG channel will be especially important for everyone coming into the Turkayid battle so that we can fill groups to cap and try to keep them there. There should be a lot of players playing for it so if we keep forming and pulling people in it should keep rosters full and competetive matches happening.

#2 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:28 AM

Good call, as usual.

Will do from me and mine :)

#3 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

EVERY GROUP THAT CHOOSES TO PLAY CW SHOULD LEAVE THIS ON.

We area already small enough as a faction, but we get smaller if non-12 mans don't ask for more trustworthy people.

I'm getting quite frustrated with idiots in the Kuritan space and etc, along with guys stating that we suck as a team and doing sub 100 damage.

#4 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:37 PM

For the love of god use LFG. I spend entire nights there while queing and not a soul is using it.

#5 eFTy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 296 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:06 AM

Hey guys!

I'm trying to get a 12 man group gathered for Tukayyid, so we won't risk getting bumped in the queue. Please use LFG if you want to group up! :)

#6 TheCharlatan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:54 PM

I strongly second the OP's suggestion.

Been using it, it helps bring up a group pretty fast.

It also lets you meet other FRR players, which is nice for CW in general.

Thanks to all who dropped with me, we had some good fun matches.

Good clan-busting!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users