• LocationMissoula Montana

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:28 AM

Can wait! hope to see you all there. For the IS

#3 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:05 AM

1st Crucis Recon will be all over Tukayyid. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

#4 Shadey99

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 05:50 AM

How understanding will the ts be if I have to mute and unmute myself to talk? I'd like to have voice comms for Tukayyid, but for reasons no one has ever figured out I cannot use push to talk mode. All I can do is mute and unmute myself. I can't use voice in game even because it's push to talk and all push to talk apps can't figure out how to use my mic at all.

#5 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:17 AM

Interesting. Well then don't use push to talk, lots of the guys we are on ts with just use voice activation. Only mute your mic if requested.

#6 Shadey99

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:38 AM

Well I mean literally the only way mine works is by being on 24/7 and I mute myself by default and unmute to talk... I have no idea why it's the only way it works, but that's the way it will work. It's one reason I so rarely use voice at all online. And it's not the mic, I've switched out mics with zero effect.

#7 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

Regardless no worries man. If all you can do is listen to us in ts then you are ten steps ahead of the pug who refuses to join us on ts for one reason or another. Just by listening you know what is going on and when. You know where to move, where to group up,what the drop objective is, and what target to hit. Just because you can't talk on ts doesn't mean you are useless. I would much rather drop with 10 people on ts who can't speak then with 10 pugs who have no idea what is going on.

#8 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:29 PM

I don't use a mic on TS, not a big deal. harder to call drops obviously :P

Show up, play, have fun.

#9 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:38 PM

Yes.....gather in one place.....do not mind the flashing beacon for it does not concern you............no those are not ships in orbit just large, pretty clouds...

#10 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:26 PM

View PostTheSilken, on 21 April 2015 - 07:38 PM, said:

Yes.....gather in one place.....do not mind the flashing beacon for it does not concern you............no those are not ships in orbit just large, pretty clouds...

Shouldn't you clan trashborns be preparing for your defeat this weekend rather then messing around on the Davion and other IS forums?

#11 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:20 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 21 April 2015 - 08:26 PM, said:

Shouldn't you clan trashborns be preparing for your defeat this weekend rather then messing around on the Davion and other IS forums?

I am a multitasker. Good luck preparing for the event.

#12 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:08 AM

View PostTheSilken, on 22 April 2015 - 06:20 AM, said:

I am a multitasker. Good luck preparing for the event.

WP

#13 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:05 PM

How I see clans.... Posted Image

#14 Shadey99

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

It was a blast while I was there for it. Definitely need some more fun for the weekend. Even if we only won once, we had 2 uncontested and 2 very close games.

#15 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:01 PM

Hey guys,

In the spirit of IS Houses which largely don't like each other but need to cooperate, I look forward to seeing you in some drops over this coming weekend. Good luck!!

PS if you got them I strongly suggest running FS-9S and Stalker 4Ns. If you need information on current meta builds shoot me a PM. I'd also be happy to spend some time in TS to give a rundown on how we are using them to great success in most of the CW maps.

#16 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:29 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 23 April 2015 - 01:01 PM, said:

Hey guys,

In the spirit of IS Houses which largely don't like each other but need to cooperate, I look forward to seeing you in some drops over this coming weekend. Good luck!!

PS if you got them I strongly suggest running FS-9S and Stalker 4Ns. If you need information on current meta builds shoot me a PM. I'd also be happy to spend some time in TS to give a rundown on how we are using them to great success in most of the CW maps.

I think we can put our difference's aside for 4 days to stomp some test tube babys

#17 Havyek

• Mercenary Rank 3
  • 1,349 posts
  • LocationBarrie, ON

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:44 PM

View PostShadey99, on 21 April 2015 - 10:38 AM, said:

Well I mean literally the only way mine works is by being on 24/7 and I mute myself by default and unmute to talk... I have no idea why it's the only way it works, but that's the way it will work. It's one reason I so rarely use voice at all online. And it's not the mic, I've switched out mics with zero effect.

You're running TS3 as administrator (not as an administrator account, you're actually right clicking on it and selecting Run As Administrator?

#18 Stoned Prophet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:27 PM

View PostShadey99, on 21 April 2015 - 05:50 AM, said:

How understanding will the ts be if I have to mute and unmute myself to talk? I'd like to have voice comms for Tukayyid, but for reasons no one has ever figured out I cannot use push to talk mode. All I can do is mute and unmute myself. I can't use voice in game even because it's push to talk and all push to talk apps can't figure out how to use my mic at all.

have you.... mailed support?

#19 Shadey99

• The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:15 PM

View PostStoned Prophet, on 23 April 2015 - 07:27 PM, said:

have you.... mailed support?

For what? My onboard sound chip? All apps that try to use my mic in push-to-talk (including MWO) fail.

View PostHavyek, on 23 April 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

You're running TS3 as administrator (not as an administrator account, you're actually right clicking on it and selecting Run As Administrator?

I could run TS3 with admin perms, but even MWO (which has admin perms) can't use it in push to talk. Neither can anything else.

I've btw tested other mics and had the same issue, so I don't think it's my mic. Asus no longer makes my motherboard though it was the highest end one of it's day when I built my system three or four years ago. When was the Radeon HD 6900 new? I built it when the Radeon HD 6900 launched.

The mic itself works, It just has to either be on or off. Voice activation 'sort of' works as it just makes it stay on. My PC sits on my desk and my mic sits next to the PC so the fan noise is picked up by the mic constantly.

#20 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:48 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 23 April 2015 - 01:01 PM, said:

Hey guys,

Tukayyid and beyond, we really need a place to gather us Southerners for drops against the Clans. Currently even if I get a 8man together who wants to go smoke some Vatties up thar North-ways all we can do is pick a world at random, plop in and hope we don't get terribad pugs.

We need a place for people wanting to drop against the Clans from various factions to get into a single TS. Hmm.... of the three northern Houses do any of them have a unified TS?

Especially when it's quiet on the southern fronts I have absolutely no doubt you could put some solid 12mans together out of mixed Davion/Liao/Marik extras and roll worthwhile defense. There just isn't any place to do that. We *need* to get all House Units who are dropping CW to drop in their own factions TS to coordinate and if we're going to properly, consistently and perpetually kick the holy living **** out of the Clans we *need* a single coordinated place to build full drops out of scattered groups.

Too bad nobody has a shiny new faction TS among the Clan-facing houses. That would be awesome.

Edited by MischiefSC, 23 April 2015 - 08:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users