1 reply to this topic

#1 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:22 AM

We are Clan Kodiak (website, original recruiting post), a multi-faceted unit that has two competitive teams and a growing effort in Community Warfare under one roof. Check our site out and if something about us interests you, check us out on TeamSpeak. More specifically, however:

Our first competitive team, Alpha, has recently undergone some major shifts, as a few of our players have had to step back from competitive play due to real life issues. This includes our Unit Leader (and former Alpha leader) Hann Solo. Hann has asked me to lead a reboot of our Alpha team.

I'm posting here because we are looking for some new blood to come join us. We are looking for players who want to be part of a competitive team and have the skill and drive to work as part of a team. We practice two nights a week, which is why we describe ourselves as "casual competitive," but we strive to be the best we can be within that framework and have had a lot of success. We also manage to have a fair amount of fun doing it.

If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, PM me here and I'll be happy to talk to you in greater detail. It's an exciting time for our team!

#2 ALKALIN3

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 246 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:56 AM

Calling all Assault pilots! eYe needz a wing man!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users