#1 Edward Radenovic-Espinueva

• PipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTukayyid

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:47 PM

Background

We are part of the Dark Caste (also known as the Bandit Caste) because of our views. We are not a clan per se, but encompass all freeborn clansmen regardless of affiliation as well as mercenaries from the inner sphere, who embrace a more... capitalistic approach to warfare, and who share in the vision of true unity under one banner, as opposed to squabbling, bickering, factions vying for power and leverage over the other under a façade of "unity". We value profit above all else. Politics is just a red herring. Pay dirt is achieved by evaluating results, understanding the bottom-line, and attaining it. Under this mindset it is more advantageous to assess an individual's worth through their actions versus simply by where one happens to be born into, or which faction they belong to. It is because of this outlook that we have created an atmosphere of equal footing and in the process have become quite prosperous. So wealthy in fact, we adorn our 'Mechs in gold. It is both our trademark and direct indicator of success, for the individual that owns it as well as the unit as whole. Each of these 'Mechs is not outfitted with golden armor plates as popularly (ignorantly) believed. A process called Gilding is used. It covers a number of techniques for applying fine gold leaf to solid surfaces to give the metal a thin coating of gold. Gold leaf itself is 24-karat gold that has been hammered into thin sheets by the process of goldbeating.

Requirement(s)

-Skill
-Teamwork
-Coordination
-Communication
-Experience

...can all be achieved through repetition. No, the only requirement is to own a Golden 'Mech.

Goals

1. Enjoy the game, but not at the expense of others.
2. Meet and group with fellow avid MWO supporters.
3. Create and corroborate fan lore about this unit that is consistent yet does not violate canon.

Disclaimer

We DO NOT veer towards extremes:
We are NOT hardcore gamers. Though if the situation calls for seriousness we will step up.
We are NOT roleplayers. Though we follow lore and a theme (we just don't act out e.g. IC & OOC).
We are NOT theorycrafters. Though we like to tinker and try out different setups.

Contact

For any questions and requests for invite "Send me a message" found on my forum profile by clicking on my name.

For comments post below. See you on the battlefield!

Edited by Edward Radenovic-Espinueva, 20 May 2015 - 05:08 AM.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:24 AM

It was a while since we had a dark caste group.. Good luck :ph34r:

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:56 AM

IC Freebirth dezgra dogs!

OOC welcome hope your unit grows and you find a good home amount the Clans, even if you are dark caste.

#4 Edward Radenovic-Espinueva

• PipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTukayyid

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:58 AM

@CoffiNail Thanks for the warm welcome xD

@CyclonerM We make our own luck, but I won't turn down luck that is handed out. So thank you, lol!

#5 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:35 AM

View PostEdward Radenovic-Espinueva, on 25 April 2015 - 01:58 AM, said:

@CyclonerM We make our own luck, but I won't turn down luck that is handed out. So thank you, lol!

That is a very good attitude imho :)

#6 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:08 PM

Hey! clan jade falcon is suppose to represent the Mongolian empire , clan wolf are the Russians ! LOL

But it's good to see a unit that is not into the politics of MWO, who cares about these peoples pretend peace trearties

Edited by Grimwill, 25 April 2015 - 02:09 PM.

#7 Edward Radenovic-Espinueva

• PipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 83 posts
  • LocationTukayyid

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:34 PM

Oh I follow the politics of MW lore... we just play freeborn tired of the posturing, pretenses, and dogma that have upheld a class system favoring the few and silencing those who do not share in their view.

If the jade falcons are Mongols and wolves are Russians, who are the pathers and the bears (always thought Russians were the bears)?

For the actual history of it... relic states were formed when the Mongolian Empire fragmented, the Golden Horde being one of them. The unit name neatly ties in with the backstory I have outlined as well as the golden 'Mech theme.

Edited by Edward Radenovic-Espinueva, 28 April 2015 - 07:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users