Tukayyid Queues And Useless Notifs.

28 replies to this topic

#1 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:44 PM

Well battle for tukayyid has begun since 20 minutes and what we see... 48 full IS queues defending, clans are winning territories 15% when i wrote this.

Always same problems and causes for CW but effects with tukayyid events seem exponentials...

If you do nothing lots of peoples will really left this mode after this event, Pugs first then large premades will follow soon of course...

And more of that i can't change my unit affiliation cause 72 hours break contract rules ... really smart, i though you have all the stats about CW but it isn't enough for you take needed decisions...

Posted Image

For now i stay in queue for see ( 20 minutes waiting ) but i guess i will not find a game without wait 1 or 2 hours...

( 50 IS queues waiting now and WE STILL HAVE THiS USELESS NOTIFS ABOUT DEFEND AN OVERDEFENDED PLANET ) ( we = ALL IS PLAYERS NOW even they don't care about CW or even they have only trials mechs )
Good games in sight... [ sarcastic mode OFF ]

Clans are winning 38% ( 42% now ) of planet, [ sarcastic mode ON ]
CW is so fair and keep giving people the faith into this MMO mode.
Indeed :rolleyes: .

Edited by Idealsuspect, 24 April 2015 - 02:46 PM.

#2 Heuvadoches

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationRainbow Tiger, Second Life

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:12 PM

Hey ... at least they extended the time available to the 30th so they could fix their useless event?

#3 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:33 PM

How they wanna fix this?

With this '" Faction Contract Break Request ".

But PGI, only smarts pliots or smarts unit leader will use this ... Not the newbie who use trials mech in CW or some unawared players will do this....

Also what will happend the gap between IS and Clans players will be bigger. Not theirs numbers but theirs average skills.
Ok you will success in your purpose about offer more rollstomps games agaisnt thoses PUGs and thoses news players in theirs trial mechs...
Well i send you a " Faction Contract Break Request " A hours ago also acced to this request faster ty.

Same problems PGI fix this by making their games more unfair for weaks players... Great [mode sarcasm ON] i am pretty they will play CW more and more after this event!

Edited by Idealsuspect, 24 April 2015 - 06:38 PM.

#4 PeeWrinkle

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 384 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:21 PM

Anyone have any idea why I can't get past 11th in the queue? I get that high in about 10 minutes, then drop back to 31st ro 32nd and start working my way backup just to drop again.

I tried the LFG tool, but not many are in there. I did get into one match that way, but when the group tried queuing after that we kept getting canceled and eventually disbanded.

Now there is literally no one in the LFG tool.

I really need to make friends with people who will let me play with them! LOL

#5 Duk420

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 05:53 AM

Same problem as above with queue placement. Started at number 30 in line to deploy, slowly went down to 11 now back to 28. Sitting at 20 minutes in queue its now back down to 18. So either PGI is giving other "cutsies" rights to get ahead of me in line or they have no clue how to program a queue. If it's cutsies let me know what I need to do to get that feature. I understand if it's a pay feature that's fine just let me know.

#6 Duk420

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:03 AM

Now at25 minutes in queue and no indication of my place in line. Does this mean I'm next or that the program has given upon telling me my place in line since it's futile?

#7 Duk420

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:09 AM

Now over 30 minutes, back to 22nd in line. At this point I could have done at least two regular matches and gotten xp and cash. Instead of waiting for this pug to fail and get absolutely nothing since its CW. I understand if the queue thing is a challenge but 0 resources for losing is a really really good way to keep the game completely out of balance, or make sure no one plays CW.

Edited by Duk420, 25 April 2015 - 06:10 AM.

#8 Duk420

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:17 AM

approaching 40 minutes in queue. Have made it to 11th in line. Can't believe I paid money for a hero mech. Thanks for making me regret my choice. Makes it easier to not make the same mistake in the future.

#9 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:29 AM

View PostDuk420, on 25 April 2015 - 06:17 AM, said:

approaching 40 minutes in queue. Have made it to 11th in line. Can't believe I paid money for a hero mech. Thanks for making me regret my choice. Makes it easier to not make the same mistake in the future.

Why don't you go the MARIK TS and find a 12man to drop with ?

#10 Duk420

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 06:41 AM

I did that last night and it made no difference. I did finally get in to get just utterly crushed. Was one of the last mech's standing and still only lasted 6 mins. I hit a clan mech in the chest with 4 ac 20 shots in a row and it didn't go down are they really that op?

So that's almost an hour of my gaming time gone and not a single cbill or xp for my effort. That means I can never catch up to even try and compete. Guess I'll put this game back on the shelf for another year.

Edited by Duk420, 25 April 2015 - 06:45 AM.

#11 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:16 AM

View PostDuk420, on 25 April 2015 - 06:41 AM, said:

I did that last night and it made no difference. I did finally get in to get just utterly crushed. Was one of the last mech's standing and still only lasted 6 mins. I hit a clan mech in the chest with 4 ac 20 shots in a row and it didn't go down are they really that op?

So that's almost an hour of my gaming time gone and not a single cbill or xp for my effort. That means I can never catch up to even try and compete. Guess I'll put this game back on the shelf for another year.

Maybe a decent group that does TS3/VOIP... really need that...
I can understand the pain... Eg. Those top MARIK team in the leader board probably CW all the time.. So they know what they are doing... PUG clanners are simply rolled.

#12 Duk420

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:19 AM

What I got from your post is to not play ever again. That if I'm just looking for a game to have fun this isn't it. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh and u didn't explain how a mech took 4 ac20's to the chest and didn't go down. My atlas goes down from three if I'm lucky.

Edited by Duk420, 25 April 2015 - 09:28 AM.

#13 Hendrik Grimm

• Pip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:31 AM

I can't even join a game. I get a in queue and get a match up. When it goes to load the game it just spits me right back to the mechlab. Regular games load fine. Anyone else having this issue? I've never had to request support from PGI before and noticed how crappy their support is...just send an email and agents are only available from 9-5pm monday through friday.....

#14 Duk420

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

I gave them the benefit of the doubt a year ago when I first started playing. Then took time off hoping they would improve. Instead all they've done is take an awesome property(MechWarrior) and slapped It on a game that wouldn't pass alpha in most independent studios. A year out of beta and its still terrible. I hope the contract for use of the MechWarrior name runs out so another developer can make a product worthy of the name.

#15 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:47 AM

View PostDuk420, on 25 April 2015 - 09:19 AM, said:

What I got from your post is to not play ever again. That if I'm just looking for a game to have fun this isn't it. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh and u didn't explain how a mech took 4 ac20's to the chest and didn't go down. My atlas goes down from three if I'm lucky.

Thats silly...

What I AM saying... I will make this very clear...
If you want to Wreck people... Join a good team. PUGs don't have much fun in CW.

#16 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:13 AM

In all fairness this event just identifies the issues with cw. now imagine it clan v clan. clan v is and is v is. No wonder Q is so queit all the time.. ...

#17 Redwo1f

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 213 posts
  • LocationMaple Ridge, B.C. , Canada

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:57 AM

Damn it, I sure would like to play!!!! Uggh PGI!!!!
I have sat for over 1 hour just trying to get a match. I am a lone pug and can't seem to get higher than 14th in line when somebody drops from the match maker and it gets reset to 42nd in line or something. This extremely frustrating! ...and there seems to be NOBODY online in the looking for group community warfare cue either. Pretty much seems impossible to play unless you are in a organized group ahead of time...I can't see this going over well with joe-average player....

We need a Pug cue for CW BADLY!!!!!!! (sorry to vent - just really disappointed)

#18 Hendrik Grimm

• Pip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 12:59 PM

Now imagine waiting in queue forever, then finding a match and having it puke out to mechlab when it loads and everytime you try to rejoin.....

#19 Idealsuspect

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:26 PM

View PostShinVector, on 25 April 2015 - 09:47 AM, said:

PUGs don't have much fun in CW.

Yea and it's PGI's fault ... not pug's fault.
Why they should stay if this mode isn't designed for them?

CW is designed for full 12' only.?
Ok fine .. >>>> don't allow others people to join Specialy cadets with 4 trials mechs.

CW can't work properly without PUGs cause low populated?
>>>>> Also devs have to design this mode for PUGs too...

How? >>> Give them a separate queue from premade.
>>>>>>>> Allow cadets to drive special meta loadouts and not thoses useless broken stock mechs without full armor point and with standard heatsink. Or everybody play with stocks mechs it can push them to Group queue for drive theirs owns mechs ( and maybe PAY FOR THAT with real money instead grinding cbills ) ... Simple.

Anyway if they like a fair CW they will wanna join a team for sure.
And not a team which is proud to farm PUGs formation at theirs spawn zones and think it's called "skills" or "teamwork".

NB: I drop most of time as PUGs and i have fun but i know how this game work... i'am there before closed beta...
PGI is maybe yound or unexperimented compagny but even a kid know when he is doing total **sh!#$** in most of cases...

Edited by Idealsuspect, 25 April 2015 - 10:29 PM.

#20 Rhalgaln

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 149 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:31 PM

I'm out of this event.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users