8 replies to this topic

#1 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:06 PM

MechWarriors!

Galaxies, Mercenaries and Lonewolves of the Clans; the Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces Hub and it's Units acknowledge your exemplary fighting abilities and thank you for a terrific first night of competition.

You fight with distinction and skill that is clearly evident amongst the leader-boards. We look forward to doing battle with the Clans for the next six days, and hope you continue to fight with such gallantry. Good luck and we'll see you on the battlefield!

Posted Image

#2 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 25 April 2015 - 07:25 AM

Aff. Looking forward to more nail biting engagements where the only things leaving the battlefield are missing a few components. More close calls than I am used to seeing, and loving every minute of it.

#3 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:05 PM

Honor and respect are rare among IS pilots. I look forward to fighting you on the battlefield ink

#4 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 10:55 AM

We've had dozens of terrific matches with the Clans. I want to thank Clan Ghost Bear International and Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy for two particular matches that I believe had all of us on the edge of our seats. Seconds on the clock, critical damage, override engaged and everyone down to their last 'Mech is how I like to finish a match. Bravo and looking forward to many more matches such as these!

Edited by Ink Sikes, 27 April 2015 - 10:56 AM.

#5 Depressing-Fire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNew Tasmania, Kikuyu

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:55 PM

Good match your way as well, hope to dance again soon man, see you out there.

#6 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:47 PM

Well fought Clans, well fought. Thank you for the matches. Much was gained, much was lost but in the end we all had fun. Until next time! o7

#7 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:39 PM

Great! I can go back to my life now! XD

Was fun. I learned alot from the units I dropped with.

#8 Rilenn

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 85 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:24 PM

View PostInk Sikes, on 27 April 2015 - 10:55 AM, said:

We've had dozens of terrific matches with the Clans. I want to thank Clan Ghost Bear International and Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy for two particular matches that I believe had all of us on the edge of our seats. Seconds on the clock, critical damage, override engaged and everyone down to their last 'Mech is how I like to finish a match. Bravo and looking forward to many more matches such as these!

Thanks! For every post where someone says good job CWDG....there is another one that says "CWDG are honorless". It is nice to see positive posts out there on this unit.

For sure there were a LOT of close battles and hard fought ones. There are a LOT of worthy opponents out there o7 Looking forward to future matches :)

#9 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:13 PM

Hell, while I dropped with MS, it got to the point that there was only one opponent left. I offered him zellbrigen, and he accepted. We had some interesting fights this round! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users