Wandering Arm Reticle

2 replies to this topic

#1 Spocules

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

Since the patch on the 21st I have noticed that my reticle for arms slowly to the right like I was moving the mouse. I cleaned my mouse and it was still wandering to the right. Then when I disconnected the mouse my to try another one it was still moving with no input. It only happens when I'm in the training grounds or in a match not in the mech lab or outside the MWO client. It is very noticeable in mechs with fast torso twist speed and no lower actuators like the locust. It is making piloting light mechs difficult and fine aimming almost impossible. I am wondering if anyone else has exprienced this?

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:28 AM

View PostSpocules, on 25 April 2015 - 09:15 PM, said:

Since the patch on the 21st I have noticed that my reticle for arms slowly to the right like I was moving the mouse. I cleaned my mouse and it was still wandering to the right. Then when I disconnected the mouse my to try another one it was still moving with no input. It only happens when I'm in the training grounds or in a match not in the mech lab or outside the MWO client. It is very noticeable in mechs with fast torso twist speed and no lower actuators like the locust. It is making piloting light mechs difficult and fine aimming almost impossible. I am wondering if anyone else has exprienced this?

Unplug any and all controllers, flightsticks, touchpads, pedals, etc. and see if it still happens.

Edited by Ironwithin, 26 April 2015 - 01:22 AM.

#3 Spocules

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

View PostIronwithin, on 26 April 2015 - 12:28 AM, said:

Unplug any and all controllers, flightsticks, touchpads, pedals, etc. and see if it still happens.

I had a spare controller tucked away that was still plugged in causing the problem. Thanks for the help.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users