1 reply to this topic

#1 Dinochrome

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 164 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, Ca.

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

I am a MechWarrior in a merc unit that has been hired to fight for FRR. This is the first time I have been made to feel we were welcome, rather some lost players looking for a home. We are mercs and yes we are for hire, but we fight well and are committed to our employer. I have nothing but compliments for FRR.

V/R Dinochrome

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 April 2015 - 06:06 PM

View PostDinochrome, on 28 April 2015 - 05:38 PM, said:

I am a MechWarrior in a merc unit that has been hired to fight for FRR. This is the first time I have been made to feel we were welcome, rather some lost players looking for a home. We are mercs and yes we are for hire, but we fight well and are committed to our employer. I have nothing but compliments for FRR.

V/R Dinochrome

In the name of the Allting council units, I welcome you to the FRR.
If you have the badge, even if only for a limited time, you are one of us. In case you haven't done so already, make sure to check out the FRR hub. We got bad jokes, good matches, cold mead and hot clanner tears and we are willing to share. You will find unit representatives and Allthing council representatives (Starwolf1991, Damon Howe or myself) for coordination or a nice chit chat about the latest daily whine of the clanners. My favorite one being "FRR is OP" (true story).

FRR hub TS3 server:
162.243.239.158:9725
pw: Dragon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users