3 replies to this topic

#1 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 29 April 2015 - 08:36 AM

Had a great match against HHoD last night. It was memorable because it didn't follow the usual CW formula and it taught several of our newer members (and a few pugs) how to adapt to the unexpected. Unfortunately no screenshot, but it was very close and we needed to push for Omega as the clock was winding down to secure the win. Well played all around. Thanks guys.

#2 Big Tin Man

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:26 AM

That was a solid match with an unusual tactic call by Mav. I was with them (I'm in C4, but filled out the 12 man), and drew the short straw of running the distraction locust on the weak side for the opening. I'm just bummed I couldn't solo the 3 of you that made it to omega in the final minute. Mav did a great job calling the drop, and all did well in executing. Holding MS to a 29 minute close loss is noteworthy, thought heartbreaking that we didn't get the W.

One of those guys may have been recording, but I'm not sure if they're putting that video in a public place.

#3 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:54 AM

Would be a good vid to check out.

#4 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

Thanks, Khereg.. It was an awesome battle. I got there and was shooting the Timber Wolf that finished Omega with like a minute or so left, just not in time..... it was a very close match and very fun. Well Played !!

<S>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users