#341 CyborgDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 356 posts
  • LocationRight behind you o.o

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:28 PM

View PostSmurfInHell, on 28 May 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:

Thanks for your answer :D Do you have any place to confirm this? I'm getting conflicting reports :/ Some people say that when I buy only the mauler from the cart section I get 2 variants and the prime variant, but not the 30% cbill bonus special variant.

EDIT: I've read through the FAQ and saw that the A la carte purchases do not include early adopter awards, but there was no mention of which variants A la carte purchases includes. I'm really interested to know as I want a Mauler with the Cbill bonus.

Unfortunately I can't directly confirm as I've never bought A la carte (and I can't actually find it written anywhere either :unsure: ), but I know a bunch of my friends bought previous packages that way, and they all received the special 30%-boost variant of the chassis they purchased through A la carte. So I just assumed it would be the same. Hopefully someone else can confirm this.

#342 Brimbooze

• PipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 94 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

View PostElricVonRabenfels, on 26 May 2015 - 11:23 AM, said:

Alrite... so if I only buy a Wolfhound pack for the Early Adopter reward, and later upgrade to the full pack, will I also receive the EA rewards for the higher tiers?...

I'm confused.

With how many people I've seen ask this question you'd think it would've been in the FAQ thread to confirm yes or no. I came looking for the answer to this same question. Most said no, but a few have said yes. I bought the top Resistance I pack and wanted to get the top pack or this one but can only swing the Wolfhound pack until June. Given that the Wolfhound is the mech from the pack I'm looking forward to the least I'm really debating if the other early adopter awards are even worth it.

Really wish they'd kept the early adopter awards to modules and cockpit items like the Resistance I pack. Hell the fact that they're making the extra Resistance I variants a limited-time deal when you can still buy the Masakari pack and get the Mad Dog variants is also rather odd. Seems like PGI didn't take much of the feedback to heart from prior packs with this one and took an entirely different approach.

#343 VXJaeger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

I don't have time to pilot my previous Resistance-mechs, so there's no need for me to buy any newones.
I play CW only, and in there R1-mechs are not viable compared to TDRs, Dragon 1Ns, VIndicator1AA, Awesome 8Q etc.

#344 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:52 PM

View PostVXJaeger, on 31 May 2015 - 10:38 PM, said:

I don't have time to pilot my previous Resistance-mechs, so there's no need for me to buy any newones.
I play CW only, and in there R1-mechs are not viable compared to TDRs, Dragon 1Ns, VIndicator1AA, Awesome 8Q etc.

... all of which will now get nerfed so that you need to buy Resistance Mechs LOL.

#345 VXJaeger

• The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 1,582 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 31 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

View PostAppogee, on 31 May 2015 - 10:52 PM, said:

... all of which will now get nerfed so that you need to buy Resistance Mechs LOL.

Then I just go play something else, and PGI can **** off.
Yesterday I had to pump 2 tons of C-UAC5 ammo into CT of stand-still Enforcer to kill it, so this game is not so enjoyable that I force myself funding it if I have alternatives.

Edited by VXJaeger, 31 May 2015 - 11:29 PM.

#346 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:53 AM

View PostVXJaeger, on 31 May 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

Yesterday I had to pump 2 tons of C-UAC5 ammo into CT of stand-still Enforcer to kill it, so this game is not so enjoyable that I force myself funding it if I have alternatives.

I\m getting to that point myself. I ran a test of a 2ERL Spider, counting the number of times I seemed to hit targets in range with the full beams, and them looking at the actual damage after the match.

It varied between 35%-50% of actual damaged delivered, which is atrocious.

I don't know whether it's a result of my 210 ping, or whether everyone suffers from such poor hitreg. However, it's frustrating playing in tournaments and wondering whether I'm just an average player despite all the skill I've developed in aiming/leading/spreading, or whether those with optimal pings simply get a hitreg advantage over me.

Edited by Appogee, 01 June 2015 - 12:54 AM.

#347 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:10 AM

View PostSmurfInHell, on 28 May 2015 - 09:21 AM, said:

Thanks for your answer :D Do you have any place to confirm this? I'm getting conflicting reports :/ Some people say that when I buy only the mauler from the cart section I get 2 variants and the prime variant, but not the 30% cbill bonus special variant.

EDIT: I've read through the FAQ and saw that the A la carte purchases do not include early adopter awards, but there was no mention of which variants A la carte purchases includes. I'm really interested to know as I want a Mauler with the Cbill bonus.

I don't have anywhere to point you to confirm it... But, yes, you will get the 30% boost, and two other variants. They will have the resistance camo/colors unlocked for that chassis only.

What confuses me...is it shows the R swag (dropship, warhorn, etc) and the premium time are part of the early adopter program?? This would be a first time doing it that way if true. But every mention of it outside of the store page seems to indicate only the 4th variants are early adopter... So, if I buy a R2 pack now, would I not get all the cockpit items?

EDIT: Okay, the FAQ also says the premium time and swag are only for early adopters.... Damn... Knew I should have bought the Crab pack while I took my time to decide if I wanted to go for thE BK or not... But, guess my choice is made for me :P I only wanted it cuz it was so sexy...

Edited by Twilight Fenrir, 01 June 2015 - 08:28 AM.

#348 Big Chris

Rookie

• Wrath
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 June 2015 - 06:27 PM

hey all! i was wondering if anyone knows a phone number i can get because i got gifted the resistance 2 pack when it first came out and i havent gotten any of the early rewards for getting the pack and i didnt get the extra mechs or anything for that matter up to this point in time for having received the resistance pack and yes i did put in the code i was sent and it said it was accepted. i alos already sent a email. hope some one can help with the phone number
thanks

#349 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:53 AM

View PostBig Chris, on 06 June 2015 - 06:27 PM, said:

hey all! i was wondering if anyone knows a phone number i can get because i got gifted the resistance 2 pack when it first came out and i havent gotten any of the early rewards for getting the pack and i didnt get the extra mechs or anything for that matter up to this point in time for having received the resistance pack and yes i did put in the code i was sent and it said it was accepted. i alos already sent a email. hope some one can help with the phone number
thanks

Please read: http://mwomercs.com/...sistance-2-faq/ before you scream at PGI and make a fool out of yourself.

#350 Big Chris

Rookie

• Wrath
  • 8 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 07 June 2015 - 03:34 AM

i dont want to screem at them, i really like what these guys are doin with the game, i really enjoy it. this is the first problem ive had and yes i do qualify for the early adobter rewards the gift code was bought when the pack went out but its not even registering under my profile. and i didnt receive any of the rewards. and no one has gotten back with me from the email so thats y i was lookin for a number to talk to some one to find out whats goin on. and yes i read all the questions again with the link i was given and i still should of received everything up to date for getting the resistance pack and i have not. like i mentiond befor it doesnt even say under my profile that i have the pack comming

#351 Mighty Spike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,590 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHoly Beer City of Munich

Posted 07 June 2015 - 05:48 AM

View PostCyborgDragon, on 28 May 2015 - 07:28 PM, said:

Unfortunately I can't directly confirm as I've never bought A la carte (and I can't actually find it written anywhere either :unsure: ), but I know a bunch of my friends bought previous packages that way, and they all received the special 30%-boost variant of the chassis they purchased through A la carte. So I just assumed it would be the same. Hopefully someone else can confirm this.

Buyed some alacarte mechs(cw1 Timby,Direwolf,Panter r1+ others CW2) and they was always the Cbill boost tvariant with 2 others to master the mech

Edited by Mighty Spike, 07 June 2015 - 05:50 AM.

#352 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 03:00 AM

I'm just wandering what quirks the Black Knight will have... Since it can, as it stands now, mount 10 lasers at once..and it has ONLY lasers.. will it have +6% laser duration and cooldown per mech section like the Timberwolf has after the nerf...

If not, then I'm shure it will be OP on day one.. At least that's what everyone was saying for the Timberwolf and its lasers womit builds..

Another chance for PGI to show it's balancing skills... or prove once and for all that it heavily favors the Inner Sphere..

Can't wait to see... Your move PGI..

P.S.

I think it looks awesome! Much nicer than the black knight from MW4..

#353 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 07:02 PM

View PostBig Chris, on 07 June 2015 - 03:34 AM, said:

i dont want to screem at them, i really like what these guys are doin with the game, i really enjoy it. this is the first problem ive had and yes i do qualify for the early adobter rewards the gift code was bought when the pack went out but its not even registering under my profile. and i didnt receive any of the rewards. and no one has gotten back with me from the email so thats y i was lookin for a number to talk to some one to find out whats goin on. and yes i read all the questions again with the link i was given and i still should of received everything up to date for getting the resistance pack and i have not. like i mentiond befor it doesnt even say under my profile that i have the pack comming

Work with PGI support, they are pretty good.

View PostVellron2005, on 09 June 2015 - 03:00 AM, said:

I'm just wandering what quirks the Black Knight will have... Since it can, as it stands now, mount 10 lasers at once..and it has ONLY lasers.. will it have +6% laser duration and cooldown per mech section like the Timberwolf has after the nerf...

If not, then I'm shure it will be OP on day one.. At least that's what everyone was saying for the Timberwolf and its lasers womit builds..

Another chance for PGI to show it's balancing skills... or prove once and for all that it heavily favors the Inner Sphere..

Can't wait to see... Your move PGI..

P.S.

I think it looks awesome! Much nicer than the black knight from MW4..

The Black Knight will be a Grasshopper without JJ. It will have a bit better movement and will be able to hold more HS.

#354 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:04 PM

Shouldn't this topic really be pinned, like Wave III was?

#355 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 11:13 PM

View PostVXJaeger, on 31 May 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

I agree that Clan ACs are needlessly nerfed. I pilot my Enforcers quite often and they are pretty tough, but they do die easily to well placed shots. Don't cry, you, or your target was probably just laggy.

#356 Twilight Fenrir

• The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:04 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 17 June 2015 - 11:13 PM, said:

I agree that Clan ACs are needlessly nerfed. I pilot my Enforcers quite often and they are pretty tough, but they do die easily to well placed shots. Don't cry, you, or your target was probably just laggy.

I think Clan ACs are awesome now :3 I'm rolling them on all my Cauldron Borns but one, and I pull at least 600 damage per match... actually, I've gotten 666 damage several times, which is hilarious for a Cauldron Born :P

#357 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:35 PM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 18 June 2015 - 06:04 AM, said:

I think Clan ACs are awesome now :3 I'm rolling them on all my Cauldron Borns but one, and I pull at least 600 damage per match... actually, I've gotten 666 damage several times, which is hilarious for a Cauldron Born :P

Having made my statement before the Clan ACs were buffed and before I bought my Ebon Jags, I now agree that at least Clan AC/10s are good.

#358 Uncle Totty

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,556 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSomewhere in the ARDC (Ark-Royal Defense Cordon)

Posted 20 June 2015 - 06:52 PM

View PostEd Steele, on 20 June 2015 - 06:35 PM, said:

Having made my statement before the Clan ACs were buffed and before I bought my Ebon Jags, I now agree that at least Clan AC/10s are good.

It would be nice if we had cooldown mods for our ACs though. We have them for LB-X ACs, for U-ACs, but not for the ACs. Why? :huh:

#359 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

View PostNathan K, on 20 June 2015 - 06:52 PM, said:

It would be nice if we had cooldown mods for our ACs though. We have them for LB-X ACs, for U-ACs, but not for the ACs. Why? :huh:

Because... OP! :( ...

#360 Gattsus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 843 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:17 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 20 June 2015 - 06:35 PM, said:

I don't know, for two more tonnes you get an c-UAC/20, that's it double the damage for "just" 20% more weight, though is 3 times the heat.

Having said this, a lot of people has "complained" about the c-UAC10, that is in an uncomfortable tier.

Edited by Gattsus, 22 June 2015 - 01:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users