#41 Ace Kaller

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationGettysburg, PA

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:47 AM

Just for clarity sake, I was coordinating drops from 8pm onward that night, and Davion had at least 4 strike teams active to our 2 total. The Teng queue stayed solid at ~48 attackers almost the whole time, I know there was at least 1+ strike team from HHoD (we consistently hit an HHoD 11/12 man as well as 5-6 HHoDs in a mixed strike team) and at least one 12 man from AW. Considering the tag went to RRB, it's safe to say that they also had at least a full strike team, though I personally never faced them that night. That's 3 12-mans plus at least pugs for another 12 since the queue hovered at 48.

On our side, we had a 12-man plus another demi-company of 4TCR plus PMPs, and APOC had a 9-man, and we had trouble even rustling up a handful of pugs.

#42 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:50 AM

View PostG-LOC, on 07 May 2015 - 04:46 AM, said:

Meanwhile...

On the other half of the Inner sphere way more fun fights are going on against the clans which people actually care about. :)

No one cares about furries. At least Davions are humans.

#43 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 07 May 2015 - 04:50 AM, said:

No one cares about furries. At least Davions are humans.

Be kind. I hear the clanners know how to throw a good sex party.

#44 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 07 May 2015 - 05:30 AM

View PostG-LOC, on 07 May 2015 - 04:46 AM, said:

Meanwhile...

On the other half of the Inner sphere way more fun fights are going on against the clans which people actually care about. :)

On that note, given that this map is Beta+, that might not be the case this time around...

#45 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

Wait, there are still clans in the game? I thought Kurita was the clans....

#46 Richard Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 886 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

I see myself as a St Ive warrior so I'll be fighting for Davion when I get to change my faction in the name of independence, whilst I'm at it I'm gonna nick some fancy Liao mechs :P although admittedly I like the Liao green camo than I do the blue french flag camo of the Federated Suns.

Edited by Deimos Alpha, 15 May 2015 - 06:12 AM.

#47 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:20 PM

View PostDeimos Alpha, on 15 May 2015 - 06:10 AM, said:

I see myself as a St Ive warrior so I'll be fighting for Davion when I get to change my faction in the name of independence, whilst I'm at it I'm gonna nick some fancy Liao mechs :P although admittedly I like the Liao green camo than I do the blue french flag camo of the Federated Suns.

There's a number of St. Ives units in the Liao recruiting thread. Not sure which banner they plan to fight under, but I suspect fight the Clans will be a priority for them in the near future.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users