4 replies to this topic

#1 Celtic Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 507 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf Operations - Tukayyid - Honolulu HI

Posted 01 May 2015 - 08:57 AM

Towards the end of the tournament I noticed my joystick slider that enables me to move back and forth starting acting funny.

Problem: When using the joystick slider to go into reverse it actually makes you move forward, makes the game unplayable.

Is the problem re-creatable? Yes, I tested my joystick on my 2nd computer and it calibrated fine so I figured I would install MWO on that machine until I fix the issue with the joystick on my main machine. I was thinking maybe my USB drivers when bad. After installing MWO on my 2nd machine I went into the control panel to calibrate the joystick so I could take it for a test run in MWO. The problem came back only after I installed MWO on that machine.

Something has changed with MWO maybe after the last patch for the tournament I'm not sure but this is a real issue. Has anybody experienced this before?

Any help is appreciated.

#2 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 07:02 AM

there is a n invert throttle checkbox in setting if your forward is back and your back is forward.

#3 Celtic Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 507 posts
  • LocationClan Wolf Operations - Tukayyid - Honolulu HI

Posted 02 May 2015 - 09:26 AM

I have that checked. It's an issue that started during the tournament and it only happens after you install MWO client.

#4 Slow and Decrepit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 525 posts
  • LocationBelen, the Mosquito Capital of NM

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:58 PM

Did this issue ever get a happy ending?

#5 Perilthecat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 180 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

Make sure you aren't using one of the assigned keyboard keys as a hotkey for anything else. I had this problem when I bound the reverse throttle key to push to talk in teamspeak. Was confusing for a bit until I realized. I hope your problem is this simple.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users