#1 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:31 AM

Hey guys, Crockdaddy here from Night's Scorn and official HK diplo ... but I am here today unofficially.

So map reset is upon us. This is a new day for everyone. I suspect Davion will not be secretly looking to blow up the HK borders this time around. That being said, I know it likely will get rather boring around here without some attack lanes to make use of. HK never seems to have much issue with enemies and we would love to keep some of the traditional hate alive we have with Davion. That all being said ...

Would you have any interest in arranged fight night? Like maybe RJ's wed night stuff? We can all do some mutual streaming and make an event out of it? I hadn't bothered asking anyone in HK yet but I can speak for NS as a unit. I believe we would be into something like that if you are. That way you get practice against a solid CW unit but without the BS and we get maintain our mutual Role Playing hatred.

I have some other ideas as well and I haven't really spoken to guys in the unit yet but I believe I could get them into it without much trouble.

Anywho ... just a thought.

Also, NS is thinking of joining a Community Run Tourney again. We are out of date with tactics / builds for this type of stuff. We are actively looking for scrimmage partners. (Think 8v8 to 12v12 .. 3 maps ... preset tonnage and rules per map). If any unit is interested feel free to reach out to myself or PWNface to set something up. NS nominal practice night is Monday night but we can be flexible to an extent.

Edited by Crockdaddy, 01 May 2015 - 09:31 AM.

#2 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:59 PM

Huh. So I wondered why I hadn't heard back. Then this was pointed out to me.

http://mwomercs.com/...ignatures-read/

I just want to say, from an Official NS stance. I had no prior idea about this and nor have any of the members ... even the ones whom have commented on it. Frankly I am a bit embarrassed that I moved to reach out to have something fun setup yet this was out there. There are no official posts within the House Kurita forum supporting this that I am currently aware of. So even as I type I am working to find out where this is coming from.

Anywho. NS is still looking for scrim partners.

#3 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

We'd be down for some scrimmages. We can round up 12 guys at some point to battle it out. Be fun to test coordination and strategies against you guys. Your reputation/skills speak for themselves and any battles with you only make us better. :)

#4 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 02:35 AM

I think RJ floated a similar idea to NKVA, or at least mentioned in passing he and I could contact each other to arrange some CW drops for his Wednesday Night Warfare stream if things are slow that night. I'm totally down for that at least. Anything bigger I'd have to take the temperature of the rest of my unit on.

#5 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:53 AM

View PostScoops Kerensky, on 02 May 2015 - 02:35 AM, said:

I think RJ floated a similar idea to NKVA, or at least mentioned in passing he and I could contact each other to arrange some CW drops for his Wednesday Night Warfare stream if things are slow that night. I'm totally down for that at least. Anything bigger I'd have to take the temperature of the rest of my unit on.

Agreed Scoops. I was thinking in terms of having fun and dropping to give RJ some stream fodder. Besides if we all know it is happening then maybe we could do something other than CW meta drops. I have no great interest in pushing into Davion space and I wish PGI would give some type of logistics method to allow souther houses to attack. My thoughts were to have a fun set of drops and help build up the streaming community as well. Not ... stomp Davion. If we went that route I'd have to fight my way back to Luthien again and that was ALOT of work last time.

#6 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 02 May 2015 - 08:58 PM

Crockdaddy, 1st Crucis Recon would be down to scrim Night Scorn and/or NKVA in CW. We could use the practice. Honestly, after several straight days of Clan bashing we've damn near forgotten how to shoot IS mechs. :lol: Night Scorn and NKVA are just about the best CW teams available on our borders to practice with, so, to improve our skills and keep us sharp, hell yeah, count us in.

#7 Stormthorn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:03 PM

This sounds like a good idea! it would be more fun than grinding a clan planet with +80 people just to barely take it by ceasefire.

#8 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:55 PM

This all sounds fine to me, but honestly I am gonna have to run it by some other people first. Those who take the lore bit to seriously are either gonna wanna string me up for even thinking about it, or have a heart attack because of it.

Edited by RjBass3, 05 May 2015 - 07:24 AM.

#9 IlKhan Prepaid Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:03 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 04 May 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

This all sounds fine to me, but honestly I am gonna have to run it by some other people first. Those who take the lore bit to seriously are either gonna wanna string me up for even thinking about it, or have a heart attack because of it.

I'd admire the commitment to imaginary racism if there was anything to admire about it.

#10 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:17 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 04 May 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

The troll in me wants to say "I don't see the downside"

However, in all honesty: I think this would be a great idea. However, I'm just a grunt with a tag, I don't make the decisions. It sounds like a fun thing to do with House Kurita, and a good way to have more organized drops on the fronts. Also allowing both our houses to better move their forces around. If we know that on day xyz we don't have to worry about that border, we can pile our pilots on the other ones, or the other way around.

If this is done right, we could have some nice big plays between our houses on the scrim nights.

#11 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

I'll be honest guys. After last night and one other night post Tukayyid ... I'd almost be willing to share any of my cbills per match just to have a match. HK went from matches 24/7 against many factions to not much going on right now. It is to the point where I hope -MS- joins some faction that we have to fight just so there is something to do. I know you guys had your LIAO event last night but if you decide you want some hawt Kurita action let us know so I can make arrangements.

#12 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

Just an FYI, I've been trying to get the AFFS command to do something like this for months. Setting something up with RJ might be your best bet to get this all set up. I'll be joining the Wed Night things when I can as well, although my unit is too small to put up any 12 mans.

#13 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:44 AM

Fellanin II this evening, guys ??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users