For Those Of You Who Want To Get To Understand House Kurita Better.

42 replies to this topic

#21 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:11 AM

View PostSeph MacLeod, on 06 May 2015 - 02:02 AM, said:

I don't think any one Not NKVA likes NKVA, notice how they always have to bring in their entire unit to like each others comments and slap one anothers wiggity wang (Screw you and your stupid substitute word filter PGI) to make themselves feel better. And then some seem to think they can go full ass hat troll and then try to give serious advice the next with out people looking at them as the jackwaggons they normally act like.

I fully expect more stupid completely unfunny rock comments, which have never made sense, yes call the clans cavemen when they have more advanced tech.. stupid youtube reaction videos that have nothing to do with anything, being completely disruptive to any sort of positive thread and crying about stuff that does not let them roll n troll.

I just wonder how long it will take for them to come in and take over this thread.

Edit: Seriously PGI, we're all adults here, we can say 'bad nasty words' if we want. I think we can handle it.

Lol, this is a post by an adult

#22 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:35 AM

Posted Image

#23 InRev

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:05 AM

I don't think any one Not NKVA likes NKVA, notice how they always have to bring in their entire unit to like each others comments and slap one anothers wiggity wang (Screw you and your stupid substitute word filter PGI) to make themselves feel better. And then some seem to think they can go full ass hat troll and then try to give serious advice the next with out people looking at them as the jackwaggons they normally act like.

I fully expect more stupid completely unfunny rock comments, which have never made sense, yes call the clans cavemen when they have more advanced tech.. stupid youtube reaction videos that have nothing to do with anything, being completely disruptive to any sort of positive thread and crying about stuff that does not let them roll n troll.

I just wonder how long it will take for them to come in and take over this thread.

Edit: Seriously PGI, we're all adults here, we can say 'bad nasty words' if we want. I think we can handle it.

Show us on the rock where NKVA hurt you.

PS: You have very obviously lost the psychological war. NKVA is now, effectively, ::controlling your game::

#24 shaqtacular

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:21 AM

We're the best and most popular and coolest Extremely Canon House Unit.

#25 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:30 AM

#26 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

Hello friends.

#27 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:16 AM

Fail post is fail.

Hmmm ... units I know for sure like or maybe even love (envy NKVA)

Night's Scorn (NS)
228th
The Remnant
RJBass (he is like a unit unto himself, even a clanner too!)

So the top Kuritan unit ... arguably the most effective MERC unit in the game and some bad as mofos like Remnant and our favorite stream RJbass. All love NKVA.

:)

Edited by Crockdaddy, 07 May 2015 - 06:16 AM.

#28 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:25 AM

I thought I could attempt some humour by doing a search on 'Kuritan sucks'.

I was wrong. Very wrong. :ph34r:

#Neverforget

Edited by White Bear 84, 07 May 2015 - 06:25 AM.

#29 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:53 AM

View PostRichter Kerensky, on 06 May 2015 - 02:14 AM, said:

NS, as our earliest trainers, love us. Our kindred spirits in the Remnants love us. RRB (home of RJBass3) love us but we wish they'd learn tactics besides light rushing. MischiefSC's faction, who I don't recall the tag of right now, likes us. Several former Marik players switched to Kurita (some after switching AGAIN from davion) after getting their asses stomped, or were woken up to the idea that the builds they tried to take to CW were trash and at least respected us for handing their asses to them, like us. People left to tell us we suck haven't fought us, have joined us, or are in denial.

You guys all suck.

#GoodDuel

EDIT: On topic, are there more of these lore books, and where can I find them? This looks cool. This game is my first experience with the BattleTech IP but it seems pretty awesome.

Edited by LordSkyKnight, 07 May 2015 - 06:55 AM.

#30 Gagis

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:04 AM

View PostLordSkyKnight, on 07 May 2015 - 06:53 AM, said:

EDIT: On topic, are there more of these lore books, and where can I find them? This looks cool. This game is my first experience with the BattleTech IP but it seems pretty awesome.

http://bg.battletech.com/books/

#31 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:08 AM

View PostGagis, on 07 May 2015 - 07:04 AM, said:

So is this a pen and paper DnD like game? or like a head to head miniatures game like the warhammer stuff i see in the game shops all the time?

#32 Gagis

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:23 AM

View PostLordSkyKnight, on 07 May 2015 - 07:08 AM, said:

So is this a pen and paper DnD like game? or like a head to head miniatures game like the warhammer stuff i see in the game shops all the time?

Something in between. Warhammer is a tabletop miniature game played with rulers on 3d terrain, while Battletech is a board game played on a hexagonal grid. Tabletop miniature games are very strict about the visual appearance of the miniatures, whereas Battletech is more abstracted and can be played with any tokens you happen to have available.

Battletech can be expanded to a DnD-like role playing game, where battles are just played with the board game rules and other character interaction plays like a regular pen and paper RPG.

There are alternate rules that allow Battletech to be played as a rulers-and-terrain tabletop game, but I am under the impression they are very rarely used.

I have found BT to be a very fun alternative to Warhammer and an interesting world to play RPG:s in, thouh the rules are so bookkeeping heavy, I'd recommend always having a computer in hand to handle the shooting calculations and other stuff like that.

Edited by Gagis, 07 May 2015 - 07:25 AM.

#33 Panzerfoustt1

Rookie

• The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:45 AM

http://www.sarna.net...raconis_Combine

Im Curious as to the lore and background of all 6 of the great houses. ive been using Sarna net pages like the link above.
Are there specific books i should be seeking out in addition to the Sarna net articles?

#34 Gagis

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:02 AM

View Postpanzerfoustt, on 07 May 2015 - 07:45 AM, said:

http://www.sarna.net...raconis_Combine

Im Curious as to the lore and background of all 6 of the great houses. ive been using Sarna net pages like the link above.
Are there specific books i should be seeking out in addition to the Sarna net articles?

Start here: http://d15yciz5bluc8...uide.pdf?bdd337

#35 Major Tannhauser

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 16 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 08:27 AM

Funny guys, all together :lol: Spending time discussing whos the most beloved or not, or more adult than the other. In a Computer game.
I need more popcorn.
Seriously, how can someone not love you guys :D

As always, have fun! :P

#36 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 06:17 AM

Everybody love NKVA. Is OK. We understand. You love us but can not admit.

#37 Gagis

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

View PostTasker, on 08 May 2015 - 06:17 AM, said:

Everybody love NKVA. Is OK. We understand. You love us but can not admit.

I have the balls to say that I totally love you guys. (no ****)

EDIT: THE WORD FILTER EDITS OUT WHAT!?!? I need social justice warriors on this case ASAP. My right to make homosexual innuendos has been violated!

Edited by Gagis, 08 May 2015 - 07:04 AM.

#38 Graves24

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:59 AM

Secret Kurita training footage:

Kurita - they always bite off more than they can chew.

#39 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:15 PM

View PostGraves24, on 08 May 2015 - 07:59 AM, said:

Always? Do what? I don't understand. Explain what you mean with examples of Kurita ever having bit off more than can chew.

#40 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:36 PM

View PostGraves24, on 08 May 2015 - 07:59 AM, said:

Secret Kurita training footage:

Snakes swallow their prey whole.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users