13 replies to this topic

#1 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:01 AM

Marik warriors did a great job first CW Season. This is last Comstar Battle Report from Reddit:

Net change:
FWL  CC  CSJ  CJF  CW  CGB  FRR  DC  LC  FS
+103  +92  +42  +30  +18  +13  -12  -16  -82  -188

Total:
FWL  FS  LC  DC  CC  FRR  CSJ  CJF  CW  CGB
422  403  368  315  213  66  47  41  34  21

Mariks have largest space after the war. There is CW map (from MWO Community Warfare Map Viewer) with changes after season reset. You can see how large area of Davion and Steiner we had (and our Liao friends ofcourse).
Posted Image

All warrior did a great job. But I must highlight role of FWLM leaders. We almost all time had chance to play under command of experienced leaders on FWLM TeamSpeak. Wonderful community here, thank you all!

Edited by MrMarkusCZ, 03 May 2015 - 02:02 AM.

#2 Daruwind

• PipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:56 AM

We are looking forward to join Mariks and of course FWLM after short traveling tour around the galaxy! :)

#3 Mark of Caine

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 496 posts
  • LocationWazan War Veteran

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:45 AM

Always love dropping with the 313th. I like your style of warfare, even though I can't understand a thing you guys say in Czech. :D

#4 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 03 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

Thank you but this is not about us. There were many players from other units or playing solo. FWLM was able to join them together. Result of first CW season is nice award for all Marik players and that is the point why I posted it here. First CW season is Marik season. Let's celebrate bacon times! :P

#5 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

Posted Image

#6 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:44 AM

Stingr4y: LOL! But the most LOL is that it is really true! Enjoy it! ;)

#7 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:04 AM

Great job.

Now to the task at hand. How do we do better? How do we increase our ranks? How do we improve our skills? How do we as Marik defeat the Clans?

#8 Tarhornak

• Pip
  • Captain
  • Captain
  • 16 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:21 AM

We did it all together guys.

Thank you for CW Beta 1.

Let's get to buisness in Beta 2 :P :ph34r:

#9 S204STi

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:52 PM

View PostDaruwind, on 03 May 2015 - 03:56 AM, said:

We are looking forward to join Mariks and of course FWLM after short traveling tour around the galaxy! :)

Loved having you guys...

#10 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 04:08 PM

Clans so OP they basically lost all their planets.

#11 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:34 AM

I found clan tech dulling my senses and I look forward to return to the IS. Noskillsboat is extreme example but I play many clan mechs very straightforwardly. Staying my medium/long range and trade. It is ugly finding for me to see some my really bad pug teammates to just stay somewhere without poking (!) and deal huge damage. In addition I found clan mechs torso twisting almost needless. Just stay and fire, it is always good trade automatically, die then and get next mech. I talk about typical pug teams ofcourse not well coordinated premade groups. I see at least 50% higher damages at our weaker unit players too. Of course there are rich tactical choices for premade groups, that is same as IS tech. But for play without skillz clan tech is effortless.

That is why I want return to IS tech. I want peek over hills and poke by side, shield with torso twist, fire autocannons quickly, get close range and brawl to enemy clan team :) And that is exactly my recommendation to you all Marik pilots. We need fight training. I know we all are here for CW but the best training for fight is Group Queue. Point your interest to direct fire weapons, especially autocannons, pulse lasers and PPCs. Learn how tu survive longer time - use asymmetric builds with weapon and shield side. Learn torso twist your shield side quickly. Learn how to position yourself to by always prepared to fire anything incoming from anywhere. Units know that well and can help you. It is not recruitment to our unit just offer you can join us when we play group queue. I already search for brave Marik warriors and send them invites when we are training. With higher individual skills teamwork is much more easier. CW needs you prepared. Then we can all fight against anybody. Let's move Mariks to be better warriors and hard opponent for anybody!

#12 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:59 AM

View PostMrMarkusCZ, on 07 May 2015 - 02:34 AM, said:

I found clan tech dulling my senses and I look forward to return to the IS. Noskillsboat is extreme example but I play many clan mechs very straightforwardly. Staying my medium/long range and trade. It is ugly finding for me to see some my really bad pug teammates to just stay somewhere without poking (!) and deal huge damage. In addition I found clan mechs torso twisting almost needless. Just stay and fire, it is always good trade automatically, die then and get next mech. I talk about typical pug teams ofcourse not well coordinated premade groups. I see at least 50% higher damages at our weaker unit players too. Of course there are rich tactical choices for premade groups, that is same as IS tech. But for play without skillz clan tech is effortless.

That is why I want return to IS tech. I want peek over hills and poke by side, shield with torso twist, fire autocannons quickly, get close range and brawl to enemy clan team :) And that is exactly my recommendation to you all Marik pilots. We need fight training. I know we all are here for CW but the best training for fight is Group Queue. Point your interest to direct fire weapons, especially autocannons, pulse lasers and PPCs. Learn how tu survive longer time - use asymmetric builds with weapon and shield side. Learn torso twist your shield side quickly. Learn how to position yourself to by always prepared to fire anything incoming from anywhere. Units know that well and can help you. It is not recruitment to our unit just offer you can join us when we play group queue. I already search for brave Marik warriors and send them invites when we are training. With higher individual skills teamwork is much more easier. CW needs you prepared. Then we can all fight against anybody. Let's move Mariks to be better warriors and hard opponent for anybody!

Great advice. I know personally I am not happy with my damage average and have started to try to improve my skills through public play. This will become my new bible. Thanks.

Edited by Duncan1dah0, 07 May 2015 - 07:00 AM.

#13 Chris Puetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 332 posts
  • LocationMechhangar 2, Tamar-City

Posted 07 May 2015 - 07:50 AM

I klapp my Hands for your Ghostdropwarriors, how good you were, we can see at Tukayyid!
Can and fight against real warrior at the Clanborder! ;) :D

#14 Tarhornak

• Pip
  • Captain
  • Captain
  • 16 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 May 2015 - 09:06 AM

how good we were?

did you read the stats of Tukayyid? Marik was outnumbered in units and people. Marik is a medium crowded IS house.

We are also not Ghostdroppers.

We are taking every fight and we honor our opponent.

We would also fight Clans but only Defense is not our thing. You cannot earn anything by defending at the moment (and I am not talking about loyalty points).
Give us the possibility to attack, but PGI has other things in their mind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users