#1 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

Posted Image

Clan Wolverine is a casual group which has been around since closed beta in MWO. The Clan has also been in previous iterations of the MechWarrior Franchise.

We accept all pilots, regardless of experience. We only expect maturity. Once an application has been put in, the pilot enters a two week period before their Trial of Entry. This is to ensure the individual enjoys dropping and gets a chance to know everyone.

Generally the unit sticks to PuG drops with the occasional night of community warfare. That being said, the unit as a whole ranked 12th for Ghost Bear during the Battle of Tukayyid event.

We have a privately hosted teamspeak, if you are interested in grouping with us, skirmishing us etc, contact me or put in an application in on the Clan Wolverine website.

Teamspeak: 198.50.162.38:8767
pw: entropy

If there are any questions feel free to ask!

Edited by Malekhai, 11 May 2015 - 01:46 PM.

#2 Darkthor

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 37 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:20 AM

A member's bio

About me:
I am Star Captain Darkthor Whitfield , bloodnamed, and I run the Ghost Binary.
You may know me by my twitch.tv name, Darkth0r .
And I am proud to be a Captain in the Wolverines clan.

As a member of this Clan for 7 months, I can assure anyone looking to join a fun, casual yet serious community, that we aim to have fun, but, at the same time, to win.

The first time I joined the clan, I was amazed by the kind-hearted people I met here, eager to help a guy that never dropped with a unit.
An I am honored to say that I consider everyone in the clan a friend, after such a short time.

About the clan:

First thing's first: we know that real life comes first, and we know that sometimes...you just wanna drop solo.
And it's okay!
We don't hold you at gunpoint :)
Generally speaking, we have a lot of members with skills, we respect Clan lore, ranks and traditions, but, at the same time, you can expect the skilled players to share knowledge regardless of rank.
We try to learn from our mistakes and we try to have cohesion in our midst.
Every player that joined us, and decided to drop with us from time to time, has had his skills skyrocket, and his win-loss ratio climb.
Why?
Because there is noone in our clan that will not give you a hand, an idea, or help on and off the battlefield.
All for one,and one for all!

Other activities:

Sometimes, we host in-house Trials of Bloodright , Tournaments and such.

Also, for the sake of diversity, we play other games as well to relax and have fun. ( Star Citizen , Heroes and Generals, CS:GO, CoD 4, etc,etc)

What to expect :
Most of us are already friends with everyone,and you should expect a warm welcome. :)
We laugh,we joke, but we know when to get serious and focus on killing the enemy.
The clan almost all the time has people on, so you can usually meet a few people to have fun with and drop with.
Give us a visit and convince yourself.

Everyone who visited us , stayed.
A calling card worth taking into account, I believe.
So come and join our ranks, Mechwarriors !

Yours respectfully,
Star Captain Darkthor

Edited by Darkthor, 04 May 2015 - 07:22 AM.

#3 TheDevilsIncarnate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationOutside Your House With A 'Mech

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:26 AM

Adding to Darkthor's account,

We are some of the most relaxed clan's out there. I have not felt pressured to perform amazingly, irritated at clan mates, or anything having to do with how badly I sucked that match. It is only encouragement from the beginning. The best part is the fact that we also play OTHER games together, so if one of us get's bored and wants to play something else, we do it together, be it Heroes and Generals, CS:GO, LoL, or any other game out there, we stay together as a family. There are no better Clanner's you would want to play with, so if you're thinking of playing clans, join Clan Wolverine.

#4 Darkthor

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 06 May 2015 - 07:00 AM

So come join us into glorious battle :)

#5 anarion

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:12 PM

I would join, but I'm already in it. :P

#6 Hellhound 078

• Pip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:53 PM

Glory to Arstotzka! ... err, I mean Clan Wolverine!

#7 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 10 May 2015 - 09:27 PM

I'm coming back to the game after a long break and i'm looking to join a new clan. I'll hit you guys up after my game patches tonight. Are any of you in PST? I'm in Washington.

#8 Darkthor

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:36 PM

I believe you will find a lot of guys around that time, including the Khan. He's on your timezone.

Edited by Darkthor, 10 May 2015 - 11:37 PM.

#9 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:35 AM

Thanks, i'll be sure to fill out an application and get on TS tonight.

#10 masCh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 407 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:06 AM

I used to be in Clan Wolverine, the unnamed Clan, in MW3 and MW4, and won the bloodname Kisiel.

I wonder if those guys play MWO.. Skyecat, Justin Case, ilKhan Wraith, Qball, etc.

#11 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 May 2015 - 01:45 PM

View PostRed Legs Greaves, on 10 May 2015 - 09:27 PM, said:

I'm coming back to the game after a long break and i'm looking to join a new clan. I'll hit you guys up after my game patches tonight. Are any of you in PST? I'm in Washington.

I am actually in EST, but we do have a few guys that are in PST and a few that play later in EST.

View PostmasCh, on 11 May 2015 - 09:06 AM, said:

I used to be in Clan Wolverine, the unnamed Clan, in MW3 and MW4, and won the bloodname Kisiel.

I wonder if those guys play MWO.. Skyecat, Justin Case, ilKhan Wraith, Qball, etc.

This is the very same Clan Wolverine hehe Justin Case is busy with life last I checked and playing Star Trek Online in his spare time. Skyecat I have not heard from. Wraith is burned out on MWO, though if I bug him enough about it he will play. Qball (Now Qbaum) is the current saKhan. Jbird doesnt play much, but he hosts our teamspeak server.

Few other pilots from the older games are still playing as well, or atleast perusing our website

If you want a blast from the past, Olfar has a copy of the last live version of the original website - http://rayzplace.com/clanwolverine/ - Seems your info is still stored within the honored warriors section

Edited by Malekhai, 11 May 2015 - 01:53 PM.

#12 qbaum2094

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:42 PM

Hi masCh come join us!! Would be good to have some of the old guard back in action.

#13 masCh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 407 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:48 AM

Wow, hello mates!

I had a feeling I would run into old friends in this game. Missed that brotherhood we had back in the day!

I recall my Trial of Entry, we were a bunch of pugs and the officer was an ass (but expected of all Clan officers I suppose). By sheer luck I had managed to get the kill on each opponent in that free-for-all and won entry into the Clan. The officer did say that I wouldn't last long, clearly he had preference for another pilot to be accepted into the ranks back then but oh well. I continued to perform well by sheer luck and made quite a name for myself, even Khan Skyecat noticed it. There was even a plot by some Star Colonels and Galaxy Commanders to overthrow the then Khan. At about the same time Khan Skyecat had trials for entry into the Khan's Keshik to replace some retired pilots and I won a place in it, and the plot subsided probably partly due to that or something else. I learned how to pilot properly from the pilot named TyR, he was excellent but had nothing nice to say to me. He taught me everything I know about piloting without actively teaching me. He beat me in every battle and hurled insults left and right. I had to man up and swallow everything he threw but it got me better. He then left to play for another Clan and I did not know what happened to him for a long while, while I built my rank within Clan Wolverine. Two or three years later I met TyR in battle and he remembered me, he had no respect for me of course :) In that battle I used his tactics and piloting skills against him, and managed to leg his 'mech and then destroyed him. I was really happy and proud as I've never been able to match him so I said : "Are you still relevant, TyR?" I still remember that match, after all these years. Haha. Of course later on I met Wraith and Justin Case, and if I remember correctly I recruited the excellent pilot Qball/Qbaum into the Clan. (Was this true? I don't quite remember anymore) Unfortunately I was no longer there when Qball reached his peak but he was a great pilot even a bit aggressive in his early days but I remember any competitive drop or tournament he would be my first choice to be on my team. Ahh those were the days!

Anyway I had initially wanted to join the Clans in MWO but I noticed PGI had a different take on the Clans. I have now started a new Unit and pledged allegiance with the freebirths to show them how to properly use their ancient and outdated machines. :P

It is good to know the Clan is still intact. I will add you guys and if you be so willing please drop me an invite if you hold any events.

For everyone else reading this, my story above is only an example of an experience you can have with Clan wolverine - great people, great fun, great experience. I'm sure yours would be even better! It all starts, with that Trial of Entry.

Good hunting!
masCh Kisiel

#14 Darkthor

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:03 AM

Well...the Clan is still an awesome place, but we have way less grumpy people, we're more noob-friendly, and we try to actively share tips and tricks to get better.

shoot a visit to the website ,if you want :)
clanwolverine.enjin.com

Edited by Darkthor, 12 May 2015 - 08:53 AM.

#15 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:15 AM

Clan Wolverine is contracted with Jade Falcon for another 28 days

#16 JVNotch

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 2 posts
  • LocationVilonia

Posted 24 May 2015 - 10:03 AM

Star Colonel JVNotch, of the 44th Steel Killers Cluster, here to relay an important message to any recruit joining Clan Wolverine. When you do, remember you are not joining a namby-pamby outfit. We are battle hardened, war mastered and combat tested!
If you crave excitement, adrenaline charged melee, or some of the finest comrade around, then make time to join Clan Wolverine. You won't regret being in the most hunted Clan in any Sphere. I heard Twitch comments like, "Oh snap, it's Clan Wolverine!!! What do we do now?" or my personal favorite, "It's the Not-Named Clan, get 'em,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or not." I think you get my drift.

More to the point of this Clan. My clansmen are close knit & will fight for each other.

Clan Wolverine enjoys many rich traditions of Trials which add the flair you are looking for in an adventure. So check out the homepage of one of the original 20 Clans ClanWolverine.enjin.com. Fill out an application (under Recruitment tab)! Become a Cadet. Fight in a Trial of Entry to become a Point. Enroll in a Star. Rise through the ranks by challenge your peers to Trials of Position. The Galaxies are your only limit and even that is conquerable :ph34r:

Edited by JVNotch, 24 May 2015 - 10:18 AM.

#17 TheDevilsIncarnate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:00 AM

Join the great Clan Wolverine today, and have fun dropping with us :)

#18 TheDevilsIncarnate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

Another good round of drops today, o7 to my fellow mech warriors. Join the Wolverines for fun times and good laughs, and to have fun playing other games as well. If you see me in game or wanna play, shoot me a message and we can do some drops, or you can join my star, Hell's Legion, and compete in our Star Vs. Star every saturday night! Until next time mech warriors :)

#19 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:40 PM

Clan Wolverine's Dauntless Star will be competing in the BeerWarrior Brawl. Round 1 match is against Seraphim 7th Seal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users