Looking For Unit

4 replies to this topic

#1 xXHirrakenXx

Rookie

• The Raider
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:02 PM

hello all. the names hirraken, and ill get straight to the point. im looking for a decent unit to run with on both public and community warfare. im an excellent strategist, try and remain with excellent communication in and out of game, and looking for most of all, a great teamwork based unit. planning and execution are essential to me, but im not a newb squasher either. any responses post em here, or friend me in game. thanks all.

#2 Moku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 04 May 2015 - 01:52 PM

Post in the hiring hall and you will hear from units that will satisfy your needs.

http://mwomercs.com/...94-hiring-hall/

#3 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 08:15 PM

Are the royal guards here on MWO? i am Steiner nobility and would only join a non-peasant unit

#4 Count Zero 74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 733 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:15 AM

There was a unit called Royal Guards but not sure if they are still active, some of them joined the 12th Donegals a while back.

#5 Drakaan

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:26 AM

The 1. Royal Guards recently merged with the Tamar Jaeger.

@Czarr: If you like, try to get into touch. -TJ- is always looking for new recruits (especially such with influence on the high and noble ;)). Unfortunately though, our unit is Germany based and therefore german-speaking.

@xXHirrakenXx: As mentioned, Hiring Hall is also a good way to offer your services. Additionally, as far as I know, there's also a unit spreadsheet with possible contacts somewhere in this forum. Try that if you are looking for specific units.

Edit: Here's the link: http://mwomercs.com/...-house-steiner/
Don't know how up-to-date it is though.

Edited by Drakaan, 06 May 2015 - 01:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users