Any 12 Mans Dropping Regularly During The Week?

14 replies to this topic

#1 Lightning0861

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationBerenson, Free Worlds League

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:10 AM

Since the start of Beta 2 CW on the Free Worlds League side has been understandably slow. Are there any FWL players that are dropping regularly during the week for CW? Maybe we can get something together.

#2 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:30 AM

I was on the TS last night and it was next to dead. I know I was exhausted from last week and have been just catching pug public matches. Perhaps if people are not interested in CW we can still group up for public matches through TS. It's valuable experience running together in the Public queue.

I'm on most nights and willing to do CW or Public groups. Sometimes I don't have the time for a CW commitment but may be able to do a public group. Feel free to drop me an invite.

#3 sycocys

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 7,599 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:34 AM

How many are you seeing online and what times? I'm still debating on which southern house my next stop will be. I'm 5-10ish CST. If nothing else maybe we can all get together in one faction to alternate ghost drops and pug drops.

#4 Lightning0861

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 06:56 AM

@ Idaho we have been grouping together for Public Que. I just like CW lol. Its why I play the game! But if I see you in game we will def group up!

@ sycocys, there have been enough to field more then one company just no one wants drop in CW. I guess defending against the Clans is not good enough. We must be taking IS planets...as for me right now I just want a FWL group in CW and I would gladly defend any IS planet against the clans.

#5 Winddancer

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:16 AM

I am usually around during the week between 6 or 7 - 11 pm CEST.
And I am happy to drop with anyone, be it pug or IS CW. Would do Clan CW as well, but would definately prefer IS CW:

#6 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:24 AM

we gathered enough up for about 2 groups (mixture of units and pugs) and had a few matches with davion last night. NA EST.

#7 Lightning0861

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:44 AM

Awesome! I'm out of town cause of worm until Sunday but glad we are waking up!

#8 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 07 May 2015 - 06:44 AM

We were running nicely until the game server crashed on us. Everyone took it as a hint to quit for the night.

#9 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:05 PM

They really should have had something to keep people around after the reset. I know I'm playing a lot less now. Maybe after beta 3 haha.

#10 Imigo Montoya

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

We are dropping from 06 pm to 03 am CEST... mostly pug stomping now, but we will join every CW fight we can get.

#11 Zyphier

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:49 AM

Hello, somewhat new to the CW side of things. Loving the idea of it. Been dropping with a buddy of mine and it seems like unless we get lucky and land against a bunch of randoms we tend to get steam rolled. Been debating on joining a group or at lest trying to drop with one and kinda not sure how to go about it lol. I normally play 8-830pm - 1130pm cst.

#12 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 08 June 2015 - 07:22 PM

View PostZyphier, on 08 June 2015 - 09:49 AM, said:

Hello, somewhat new to the CW side of things. Loving the idea of it. Been dropping with a buddy of mine and it seems like unless we get lucky and land against a bunch of randoms we tend to get steam rolled. Been debating on joining a group or at lest trying to drop with one and kinda not sure how to go about it lol. I normally play 8-830pm - 1130pm cst.

Sorry to say but Marik CW is dead. I dont see people playing again until maybe beta 3. I hate to send people away from our house but if you want to do a lot of CW matches i would pick one of the clan border houses.

Edited by Monkey Lover, 08 June 2015 - 07:22 PM.

#13 Zyphier

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 05:28 AM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 08 June 2015 - 07:22 PM, said:

Sorry to say but Marik CW is dead. I dont see people playing again until maybe beta 3. I hate to send people away from our house but if you want to do a lot of CW matches i would pick one of the clan border houses.

Prolly gonna sound like a noob but do u mean go play with the clans or use a different IS house?

Edited by Zyphier, 09 June 2015 - 05:28 AM.

#14 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:57 PM

View PostZyphier, on 09 June 2015 - 05:28 AM, said:

Prolly gonna sound like a noob but do u mean go play with the clans or use a different IS house?

Ya i think Kurita(as much as i dont like them) is still finding matches but you end up fighting clans a lot.

#15 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:20 AM

i am dropping mostly CW
always use the faction ts even when noone replies, just post something sometimes its possible to connect with other players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users