Wasn't Susquehanna A Frr World Post Reset?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Moebius Pi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:46 AM

And if that's the case, why in the mighty **** is it in Kurita hands right now; worse, -MS- Kurita hands? I looked at the attack history and I see FRR on Defense of it, then immediately Kurita/MS Attack, followed by Ghost Bear attacks to take it from them if I'm reading this correctly. That'd mean they attacked us. Flat out.

I'd appreciate someone correcting me on what went on there, but if -they- took one of our worlds, I'm sorry. The moment we have an attack path to get something back, it should be taken against them without a shred of hesitation, this looks very, very dirty, the "lets exploit the CW mechanic" level of dirty..

Big Edit: Looks like it's not on our attack path regardless. At best we can defend it. Dicked by the horribly bad CW mechanics as usual it looks like. Nice to know we can have territory taken, but not be able to take it back aggressively. How in the hell do we even take it back? Seriously, defending a now Kurita planet successfuly for the last tick? All of the ticks? Anyone? This really stinks of the usual mercenary BS we've come to know and loathe.

Edited by Moebius Pi, 08 May 2015 - 05:21 AM.

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:36 AM

As far as we know Ghostbears took it in the oceanic timezone and Kurita then immediately took it from them.

#3 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:27 AM

Sorry we took your dot while annihilating the clans down to their last atom

#4 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 08 May 2015 - 02:13 PM

The planet sucked anyway,

#5 Moebius Pi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:44 PM

So it -is- yet another interface bug? It doesn't show Ghost Bear having taken it at all in that attack order. Does the interface not work for recording quick retakes as well? Not surprising, but man, does it throw off what you read going on by what the game says post matches, vs -what is actually going on-. Correction appreciated btw; sad the game doesn't reflect what happened.

Tsk tsk. And here I thought there would be a nice change of pace instead of the current CW stagnation via the bogus attack paths. Looks like we have to wait. They -really- need to institute the scouting ASAP.

#6 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:21 PM

If we really need to, we can always lobby the devs via Twitter for attack routes. Clans do it all the time.

#7 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:37 AM

We didn't take it, we retook it after gb took it from you. Was a weird situation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users