Federated Commonwealth Regiment?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Richard Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:17 AM

Does anyone know whether there's a Federated Commonwealth Regiment? I quite like the mechs used by both of the factions and the FedCom give me a good reason to pick and choose from them (currently got a Commando and Enforcer and I'm looking at the Zeus or Mauler) and I'd quite like to fight for a cause rather than be a mercenary, I'm kind of RP orientated.

#2 Hazar Kath

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEST

Posted 08 May 2015 - 10:36 AM

Steiner or Davion half of the fedcom?

If you want Steiner Check out the LCAF teamspeak hub at ts1.housesteiner.com. Lots of great units based out of there. Or look at Steiner sub-forums here one mwomercs.com. Or check 10th Solaris Rangers at 10sr.enjin.com. We are always looking for interested pilots.

If your looking for a Davion unit then i can't help as much there. I know there are plenty out there. Check out the Davion sub-forum for recruiting units.

Good luck and good hunting.

#3 Richard Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:01 AM

View PostHazar Kath, on 08 May 2015 - 10:36 AM, said:

Steiner or Davion half of the fedcom?

If you want Steiner Check out the LCAF teamspeak hub at ts1.housesteiner.com. Lots of great units based out of there. Or look at Steiner sub-forums here one mwomercs.com. Or check 10th Solaris Rangers at 10sr.enjin.com. We are always looking for interested pilots.

If your looking for a Davion unit then i can't help as much there. I know there are plenty out there. Check out the Davion sub-forum for recruiting units.

Good luck and good hunting.

Well Federated Commonwealth is made up of both so I don't mind (I do like Steiner badge more though) It would also be good if it was UK/EU based, I've played in US guild/outfits etc before and I also seem to miss the events cause of the time difference.

Edited by Deimos Alpha, 08 May 2015 - 11:07 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users