Looking For A Rashalague Unit.

4 replies to this topic

#1 TLX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:19 AM

But before u are interested to recruit me u must know two things.

First of all,i dont have computer at this moment,my two weeks played this game was a laptop brokened few days ago,so before i buy a new computer i only accepts friend requests and unit request,because i have installed the game in my sisters laptop,but cannot play with only 7-8 fps. And the event of buy a new computer occurs in two months,when i have the money.

Second,i cant understand english only understand english writed,not speaked,so TS may be a problem.

Third i have played two weeks,with diferent accounts and mechs,testing quirks. And the conclusión i have arrived was what,my best scores was with a lrm boat mech. So my first builded mech choice was the Catapult A1. Its the only one and first i have in my mech bay,so i will focus in him.
So well knowing those things its ir decisión now. And please merc units go away.

And now in going to wait any offer that appears,i dont care the name of the unir,just no jerks and weord people on in.

Thanks for ur time for reading this and give me a chance,im not totally noob at the end.

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:51 AM

View PostTLX, on 10 May 2015 - 12:19 AM, said:

Second,i cant understand english only understand english writed,not speaked,so TS may be a problem.

It would be nice to know which language you speak. We have units from all over the world, so maybe there are some people with the right language out there for you

#3 JaegerDjinn

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 156 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA,USA

Posted 10 May 2015 - 07:06 AM

As klaappsten stated there are many groups from around the world so maybe your spoken language might be helpfull in you finding a group for you. If not the Iron Serpent is looking for recruits and your skills is not an issue. We look for players not pilots. Our forums is ironserpent.enjin.com. Send me a friend request and i will get you into some drops with us, too se if we are right for you. Good luck with computer.

#4 TLX

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:44 AM

View Postjjyn, on 10 May 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:

As klaappsten stated there are many groups from around the world so maybe your spoken language might be helpfull in you finding a group for you. If not the Iron Serpent is looking for recruits and your skills is not an issue. We look for players not pilots.  Our forums is ironserpent.enjin.com. Send me a friend request and i will get you into some drops with us, too se if we are right for you. Good luck with computer.
I speak Spanish,and my mech was a Catapult A1,usually im going as a support mech with LRMs.

#5 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:18 PM

Aw dude, I wish I spoke Spanish well enough to be a translator. We need new recruits in the Shieldwall of Rasalhague, www.theskjaldborg.com. Perhaps it'd be an opportunity to learn more of a new language with practice.

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 11 May 2015 - 03:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users