3 replies to this topic

#1 Cataclysm315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 217 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:26 AM

Anyone got room for an Atlas, a blackjack and 2 other trials? (they are earning their first mech still hehehe)

We like to play together, but sometimes find our team runs around on their own and leaves us to get wasted, we want a team that will communicate more and have the sense to stick together.
If you want to talk you can add me on skype, just PM me :)

Thanks for reading!

#2 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:33 PM

Greetings Mechwarrior! You sound like a wandering Mercenary looking for a team. The Outer Rim Mercenary Company can give you what you are looking for and just as insurance, if it doesn't work out we share our space with about 30 other Units of which you can find a home. Come check us out at the LCAF Hub teamspeak at ts1.housesteiner.com. Looke for Cyklonejack, Faythofthelost or Aphelion Dax near the bottom of the TeamSpeak.

You can also see all of the Units at http://lcaf.houseste.../lcaf-hub-units

#3 Frodo1911

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts
  • Locationkansas city, kansas

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:48 AM

Drop by and see if what we offer is what your looking for
We have many top quality pilot and with various levels, and new pilots joining all the time and offer courses in Ballistic, Lrm's, scouting, and others
www.1stcrucisrecon.enjin.com

#4 Cataclysm315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 217 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:01 AM

I have applied to your website there Frodo, I had a message from someone else too called "Benjamin Davion" if you know them? Thanks a lot for the offer, I hope to drop with you soon :)

And Sikes I was also invited by another person from there called "Khama" so I will likely play a few matches with you guys too :) Thanks to both of you for taking the time to offer me a place to play :) Sorry for the late reply too, I haven't been able to view any of my forum posts for quite some time, damn forum glitches :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users