24 replies to this topic

#1 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 07:57 PM

Hi,

We are currently attack Armaxa. We would like to see defenders. :)

We are tired of ghost drops

Edited by CainenEX, 11 May 2015 - 07:57 PM.

#2 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:06 PM

Funny, you guys didn't manage to show up for like the 5 times we dropped on Wazan. I guess there is a reason they say that Davion is synonymous with hypocrite.

#3 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

I've taken to sending friend requests to Liao and Kurita players in game. No one likes ghost drops so if we add each other to lusts at least we would know when opponents were online and be able to arrange actual battles. Simple, no setting up conditions, just "hey, we want some cw matches, you guys got 12 players?" That might fix the current ghost town problem in cw. Cause face it, the dots are meaningless, shooting mechs is where the funs at.

#4 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:36 PM

View Postccrider, on 11 May 2015 - 08:32 PM, said:

I've taken to sending friend requests to Liao and Kurita players in game. No one likes ghost drops so if we add each other to lusts at least we would know when opponents were online and be able to arrange actual battles. Simple, no setting up conditions, just "hey, we want some cw matches, you guys got 12 players?" That might fix the current ghost town problem in cw. Cause face it, the dots are meaningless, shooting mechs is where the funs at.

In all seriousness and not doing any RP bullcrap, it's kinda sad that this is what CW has come to :(

#5 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 08:40 PM

Agreed, but I try to make the best of it. I enjoy cw so if I gotta work around the limitations, so be it. It is dorky as all hell to arrange battles for planets, but whatever. So long as we can shoot each other and avoid damn ghost drops.

#6 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:03 PM

F'n hell. Before anyone points it out, apparently my phone auto corrects "lists" to "lusts". I'm not after ya'lls bods, just some hot stompy robot on stomph robot action. :)

#7 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 09:47 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 11 May 2015 - 08:36 PM, said:

In all seriousness and not doing any RP bullcrap, it's kinda sad that this is what CW has come to :(

I feel you there :(

#8 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 03:52 PM

Can Davion learn to spell Liao?

#9 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:17 PM

View PostDanjo San, on 12 May 2015 - 03:52 PM, said:

Can Davion learn to spell Liao?

It's already been established that the majority of Davion players are illiterate.

#10 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:43 PM

Haha. Davions are letting two planets fall to ghost drops but they are stacked 3 deep on Armaxa. Looks like they DO prefer ghost dropping to actually fighting.

Jebus Rice.

#11 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 06:57 PM

I'm not playing ATM, but wouldn't the people ghost dropping our planets seem to also prefer ghost dropping? Until there's more population in cw, maybe the solution is a gentleman's(or ladies) agreement that every other day one of us is attacker and 1 is defender. So, for example, Monday Davion attacks, Liao must defend not attack. Tuesday, Liao attacks, Davion defends. Keep that up all week. Its lame, but no lamer than all of us ghost dropping each other.

#12 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 07:58 PM

Dear Davion,

I feel like all the spontaneity has gone out of our relationship. Remember all the wild times we had, with borders being crossed, swapping planets like there was no tomorrow? Is this what we've been reduced to? Passionless battles on a set schedule?

How are we supposed to make this work if you are always sneaking off with your Clan buddies? And don't think I haven't noticed how you look at Kurita!

You've got to put in some effort. I can't do this all alone. When I swore to fight for this to the bloody end, I meant it, but I need to know that you're in it with me.

Still Crazy for You,

-House Liao

#13 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:02 PM

View PostGI Journalist, on 12 May 2015 - 07:58 PM, said:

Dear Davion,

I feel like all the spontaneity has gone out of our relationship. Remember all the wild times we had, with borders being crossed, swapping planets like there was no tomorrow? Is this what we've been reduced to? Passionless battles on a set schedule?

How are we supposed to make this work if you are always sneaking off with your Clan buddies? And don't think I haven't noticed how you look at Kurita!

You've got to put in some effort. I can't do this all alone. When I swore to fight for this to the bloody end, I meant it, but I need to know that you're in it with me.

Still Crazy for You,

-House Liao

OMG, A million times "like"

#14 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 12 May 2015 - 09:57 PM

Dear Davion,

Still Crazy for You,

-House Liao

Kudos for that one.

#15 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 10:09 PM

Dear Davion,

Still Crazy for You,

-House Liao

As a merc unit I appreciate the sentimental rivalry here. I feel like this needs a re post :P

Edited by CainenEX, 12 May 2015 - 10:09 PM.

#16 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 06:32 AM

I at least try and defend all Liaao planets that are under attack, although I agree strongly that ghost drops are bugging me especially lately and would love battles which involve actual strategy than merely rusining to the slaughter.

#17 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

The Davions are stacking on Armaxa again. How sweet! Maybe they really do care.

#18 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:24 AM

Thanks for Armaxa. For some reason it is a bit destroyed. In the future, when we fight over a planet for week strait, please make you keep up the place. It is in shambles.

#19 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:42 AM

View PostJavin, on 14 May 2015 - 05:24 AM, said:

In the future, when we fight over a planet for week strait

In future, could you please spell correctly?

Edited by Faith McCarron, 14 May 2015 - 05:42 AM.

#20 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:56 AM

View PostGI Journalist, on 13 May 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

The Davions are stacking on Armaxa again. How sweet! Maybe they really do care.

We do GI your always going to be our number 1 sorry if you felt left out the last little bit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users