A "store" Tab?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 07:01 PM

It's surprisingly difficult to find where to go to buy mech packs on this site. You either have to rummage through the forums, or you have to go to the home screen and tab through a bunch of the splash screens...

Shouldn't there be a "STORE" tab, up there with "GAME" "Media" FORUMS" etc? Somewhere you can click, and see everthing at a glance?

And, as a rider-post...

Can we please stay logged into the site for longer durations? Having to log in a couple times a day is kind of ridiculous o.o No other form I've ever been on has such a short span.

#2 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:32 AM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 13 May 2015 - 07:01 PM, said:

It's surprisingly difficult to find where to go to buy mech packs on this site. You either have to rummage through the forums, or you have to go to the home screen and tab through a bunch of the splash screens...

Shouldn't there be a "STORE" tab, up there with "GAME" "Media" FORUMS" etc? Somewhere you can click, and see everthing at a glance?

And, as a rider-post...

Can we please stay logged into the site for longer durations? Having to log in a couple times a day is kind of ridiculous o.o No other form I've ever been on has such a short span.

You mean like the one available at the front page as soon as you load this website?
Just click on the link for any package, and you can access all of them, including the Gift Store.

#3 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:56 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 14 May 2015 - 01:32 AM, said:

You mean like the one available at the front page as soon as you load this website?
Just click on the link for any package, and you can access all of them, including the Gift Store.

The gift store isn't the same thing as the store, though... You have to get a code and redeem it through that system, rather just click and it's yours... And, it would be nice to be able to see it anywhere on the site, so I can just click on 'store' if I wanna check something out.

#4 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:59 PM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 14 May 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:

The gift store isn't the same thing as the store, though... You have to get a code and redeem it through that system, rather just click and it's yours... And, it would be nice to be able to see it anywhere on the site, so I can just click on 'store' if I wanna check something out.

Oh I wasn't referring to the gift store. It's part of the same window though. If you click the gift store, then at the top banner you can see all other packages and deals offered by PGI (all but the Phoenix one, which will hopefully be corrected, once we get our kill count goal achieved).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users