it's disrespectful and ignorant.

#22 Xavier

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:23 AM

View PostBenjamin Davion, on 14 May 2015 - 05:39 PM, said:

Instead we have hamfisted mechanics and MercStar squirting around the map like a demented jellyfish seriously undermining the entire CW system. Some Merc Star groups are really good, some are mediocre, but like Davion in the early days, they represent enough numbers on their own to do whatever the hell they want.

Yeah we do...........not,

actually we don't every place we have gone this phase has been paid for by someone in each of the houses that we go to. Mercstar can go anywhere but right now we go to whoever pays us. If you want us on your side all you have to do is open your pocket book. we are true mercs just looking to make a C-bill or two. We are really nothing more than glorified pawns executing the will of our employer. If you have a problem with where we go and what we do please look inside the house/clan that we go to for the real reason we are there.

-S-

Edited by Xavier, 18 May 2015 - 09:24 AM.

#23 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

View PostXavier, on 18 May 2015 - 09:23 AM, said:

Yeah we do...........not,

actually we don't every place we have gone this phase has been paid for by someone in each of the houses that we go to. Mercstar can go anywhere but right now we go to whoever pays us. If you want us on your side all you have to do is open your pocket book. we are true mercs just looking to make a C-bill or two. We are really nothing more than glorified pawns executing the will of our employer. If you have a problem with where we go and what we do please look inside the house/clan that we go to for the real reason we are there.

-S-

I wonder if Rex would take money to attack us? We are so bored we are bordering on joining a clan just to fight you guys while you are still in Steiner.

#24 MW222

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 620 posts
  • LocationWay, Way Over there, Face North turn left or was that right?

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

View PostBenjamin Davion, on 13 May 2015 - 10:29 PM, said:

Pretty sure this is why we have server enforcer powers on Teamspeak. Eject and ban. Done.

Seriously guys you can talk Trash but not Garbage and not on somebody else's TS chancel. That's just being a Dbag.

#25 MahKraah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 192 posts
  • LocationSaffel Dierondistrict

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:22 PM

xavier you missed the point, MS is simply to big, combine that with your above average abilitys and you have a game breaker.
its not the fact that you jump around, its the fact that you break any balance where ever you go. cw has a too small population.

in the early days of cw it was bad but not catastrophic , with the reduced numbers of todays cw.....

your unit allone can take on whole factions....!!!! this is realy bad for the game as whole

#26 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

You should have locked channels if your ts3 information is public. You should have banned anyone making comments that disrupt anything in your ts.

QAR did not hire -MS-

Do not blame -MS- for anything as they are merely a weapon, blame the person wielding it.

Also on the note of their population doing harm to CW is incorrect, several other units have the same amount of members. Find a way to instill activity within your unit and create your own reasoning to participate in CW.

#27 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:42 AM

View PosteSeifer, on 19 May 2015 - 09:26 PM, said:

You should have locked channels if your ts3 information is public. You should have banned anyone making comments that disrupt anything in your ts.

QAR did not hire -MS-

Do not blame -MS- for anything as they are merely a weapon, blame the person wielding it.

Also on the note of their population doing harm to CW is incorrect, several other units have the same amount of members. Find a way to instill activity within your unit and create your own reasoning to participate in CW.

So sayeth the guy whom last hired -MS- inside of Kurita to attack Davion.

-MS- is a very large and active MERC Cartel. Too large for this games pop ... but that isn't -MS- fault. I just don't quite understand why all the units were so willing to give up their own identity so easily. Otherwise I generally like most of the units which comprise -MS- and have had great relations with them.

#28 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:56 AM

Arma 3 WLA. The dots you take mean something. Some player made mod that is better cw than PGI put together after 3 years :-(

#29 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:12 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 13 May 2015 - 09:32 PM, said:

If you want to organize fights with us that's fine. If you want to pay off merc units to fight for you, that's also fine, many units do that.

But when you come onto our TS just talking smack about how you are just destroying the Davion pugs fighting you, interrupting our drops for your BS, your'e just being d-bags. If any Davion guys are on your TS server doing that, let us know and we will call them out for it. I only ask you do the same. Playing the game, even the lore bit is fine, but when you purposely interrupt drops with BS comments it just makes the unit doing it look really bad......cough......QAR.

Thanks, have a good fight.

Anybody who messes with RJ messes with NKVA. Say the word and we'll annihilate them (at Nintendo).

#30 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

View PostSquelches, on 28 May 2015 - 06:12 AM, said:

Anybody who messes with RJ messes with NKVA. Say the word and we'll annihilate them (at Nintendo).

You mess with RJ, you mess with the whole trailer park.

Trailer Park Otaku. I smell a new reality show....

#31 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:44 AM

View PostMahKraah, on 19 May 2015 - 01:22 PM, said:

xavier you missed the point, MS is simply to big, combine that with your above average abilitys and you have a game breaker.
its not the fact that you jump around, its the fact that you break any balance where ever you go. cw has a too small population.

in the early days of cw it was bad but not catastrophic , with the reduced numbers of todays cw.....

your unit allone can take on whole factions....!!!! this is realy bad for the game as whole

This is mostly due to a majority of the game population virtually abandoning CW. With the difficulty finding games, the linear and sometimes lopsided gameplay, and decreased system performance for many on the CW maps, many are doing faction or solo drops. If MS gets too big, eventually they could be in CW by themselves with no one left to fight. Personally, my CW drops have gone way down recently. With my schedule I get one per week if that and only on Saturday nights.

-k

#32 MW222

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 620 posts
  • LocationWay, Way Over there, Face North turn left or was that right?

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:47 PM

View PostKdogg788, on 29 May 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

This is mostly due to a majority of the game population virtually abandoning CW. With the difficulty finding games, the linear and sometimes lopsided gameplay, and decreased system performance for many on the CW maps, many are doing faction or solo drops. If MS gets too big, eventually they could be in CW by themselves with no one left to fight. Personally, my CW drops have gone way down recently. With my schedule I get one per week if that and only on Saturday nights.

-k

I don't know if CW is being abandoned but the wait times along with the mech restrictions and drop point jumping is certainly not helping it.

#33 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 04:09 PM

I've never been directly spawn camped in a match but we once did it to another team and looking back on it, I don't believe it was in the spirit of fair play to do so.

-k

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users