How Is The Urbanmech?

44 replies to this topic

#41 William Slayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSchools out at the Coventry Academy...

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:02 PM

I am shocked at how many kills I've gotten in these guys. The truth has been spoken... no one sees you! Hang out with the Big guys, wait for the fireworks to start, and dart in with support fire on those juicy CT spots. Your added fire keeps your big guys rolling over the opposition, and it LOOKS to the enemy like the Assaults are doing the reaping. At the end of the match.... you've got one or two, possibly Three kills!

#42 stealthraccoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnestled in a burlap sack, down in the root cellar

Posted 29 August 2015 - 01:15 PM

View PostWilliam Slayer, on 29 August 2015 - 12:02 PM, said:

I am shocked at how many kills I've gotten in these guys. The truth has been spoken... no one sees you! Hang out with the Big guys, wait for the fireworks to start, and dart in with support fire on those juicy CT spots. Your added fire keeps your big guys rolling over the opposition, and it LOOKS to the enemy like the Assaults are doing the reaping. At the end of the match.... you've got one or two, possibly Three kills!

Exactly!

I tend to hold my AC ammo until the vitals are showing; I tickle them with my lasers for the first 5 or 10 minutes of the battle (chain-fire always seems to draw less attention too).

#43 Kmieciu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 3,437 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:33 PM

In my opinion the Urbanmech is harder to kill than a Kitfox or a Spider, because of small size, balanced hitboxes and internal quirks. LPL+3ML is the deadliest build for R60L simply because of the -15%heat quirk. It is more deadly than a Kitfox with CLPL+2xERML.
and the UAC5+3ML on R63 is better than Kitfox with CUAC5 with 3ERML, again because of balistic cooldown quirks.
Spider nowadays gets legged almost instantly and has worse firepower. 4MG ERLL Spider is worse than 4MG 2LL Urbie and 3MPL spider loses to 4MPL Urbie.
I would even say that right now the Urbanmech is deadlier than a Jenner.

#44 Edwyndham

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:04 PM

Picked up the pack a couple days ago.
R60L with XL180 and AC20, 2.5 tons of ammo. I find myself stripping armor from the legs, since people seem to go straight for the CT all the time anyway.

Even though I only have 18 shots, I make them count and they last most of the round or at least until I die. Either do amazingly poorly and get double digit damage, or manage to get rounds with 4 kills.

But, it's very fun.

#45 Duncan1dah0

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crusader
  • The Crusader
  • 375 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 30 August 2015 - 05:23 PM

It's a riot to pilot. Especially when you take down a Dire Whale in one. You can just see the other guys head explode at the humiliation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users