Phalanx Tactics Now Hiring!

4 replies to this topic

#1 furiousurdead

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 03:23 PM

Hello. We are looking for highly skilled and driven players to form up into a competitive unit.

We own a mumble for competetive matches or if you would like to just chill.

Goals for the Unit:
1) Enter tournament competition and do respectably. Respectably means we may not beat SJR, but they shouldn't roll us either.
2) Never to stagnate, always to improve.
3) Win rate in CW to match the best units (>90%)
4) Max size of around 48 players for purposes of being viable in CW competitions. *garrison units of friends and family may be added later but the priority is on the competitive side of things atm*

About you:
1) Driven to improve
2) Able to think for yourself. I am not looking to micro manage pilots. Each pilot should be capable of spotting things like enemy assaults out of position, lights over extended, enemy team prime for artillery strike, open components, etc; call it out and respond accordingly.
3) Able to practice AT LEAST one hour weekdays 7-8 EST. Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be off.
4) 21+ of age
5) Great situational awareness and gunnery
6) Innate understanding of tactics and a "feel" for the battlefield
7) Ability to think outside the box. Sure what's meta is effective, but it's also predictable.
8) Respect for your opponents.

Lastly if you hate unit politics, We are especially interested in you. We are looking for players that place priority on being successful on the battlefield, not wasting time on ******** egos.

Lastly this will not be an instant gratification sort of thing. We will have bad times, we will fail, it will take work, but it will also be worth it to be able to really enjoy the game with competent pilots.

If interested please inquire on the forums, Or add furiousurdead,Kristian Radoulov, Blue Hymn on friends. Also you could look for us in matches look for our tags [PXTC]. Happy Hunting.

Edited by furiousurdead, 14 May 2015 - 03:27 PM.

#2 furiousurdead

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:57 PM

Bump!

#3 furiousurdead

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:48 AM

Still looking for people to join our Unit!

#4 x Zen x

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:35 AM

Found this post by accident but furiousurdead's name is one I remember from yesterday.

I can not recommend this group at all. Twice, furious and Kristian Radoulov were in CW matches. Started by fighting each other, then went on to leg lance-mates on their 2nd and 3rd drop. When the team called them out, furious would scream and insult people on VOIP.

I get people can get bored but nothing about this player is respectful or team-worthy. Just a another troll.

#5 MW222

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 620 posts
  • LocationWay, Way Over there, Face North turn left or was that right?

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:49 PM

View Postx Zen x, on 26 May 2015 - 10:35 AM, said:

Found this post by accident but furiousurdead's name is one I remember from yesterday.

I can not recommend this group at all. Twice, furious and Kristian Radoulov were in CW matches. Started by fighting each other, then went on to leg lance-mates on their 2nd and 3rd drop. When the team called them out, furious would scream and insult people on VOIP.

I get people can get bored but nothing about this player is respectful or team-worthy. Just a another troll.

furiousurdead

Yup just got in to it with him or rather he took issue with me and two other of my team mates during a game. He didn't care for our tactics, my two team mates accounted for 6 out of 12 kills and took the last two kills of the game. Yup HE's a troll. If you see him do what I did. I told him to get him self a cookie. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users