11 replies to this topic

#1 SgtMac

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMorgantown, West Virginia

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:42 PM

Why arent Davions defending their own worlds, and taking some form our so 'Friendly" neighbors?

#2 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 16 May 2015 - 09:23 PM

The Davions have 228 at their disposal and so far only defense and no attack. I wonder the same question.

#3 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:25 PM

We don't or at least shouldn't be attacking any Steiner planets due to our long treaty together. Kurita, Liao and Marik are a different question. WNW has been focused on Liao since the reset. 228 and other mercs will most likely go where they can get a battle and so far the best, most competitive battles are all on the Kurita side. So if Kurita is attacking, then that is where they will most likely go, to defend.

#4 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:49 AM

View PosteSeifer, on 16 May 2015 - 09:23 PM, said:

The Davions have 228 at their disposal and so far only defense and no attack. I wonder the same question.

Most of our teams are doing competition practices and/or trying not to burn out with CW being nothing more then dots on a map.

Most 228 members you see are our international ,casual, retired, and burned on Competition play members.

Once CW picks up a bit and phase 3 hits, we will come out in force. However thats not on you guys, PGI has to give mercenary units something that both challenges and rewards for their quality not quantity.

#5 SgtMac

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMorgantown, West Virginia

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

We just got switched to Steiner(ok we are mercs) but its the same thing over here, all anyone wants to do is play agaisnt the Clans. My unit wanted to try and take a planet, but no one wanted to help, they were worried about defending the clan borders in Rassalhauge nad Kurita space. I find myself in agreement wiht your insight, that CW offers nothing to encourage attacking targets. Im not burned out, but bored out. And im not a tournament competitive player so theres no interest for me there. I find thats just not for me. Oh well, guess i can grind out a mech or 2.

#6 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:06 AM

Davions ... could you please have the courtesy to defend your planets. Its so boring without you!

#7 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:25 AM

Why would they? Not defending is the most effective defense under the current CW parameters. Something that the hordes of IS players throwing themselves into the Clan meat grinder have not yet figured out, it appears.

Or their house is just dead.

Edited by Koshirou, 21 June 2015 - 08:28 AM.

#8 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:59 AM

View PostDanjo San, on 21 June 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:

Davions ... could you please have the courtesy to defend your planets. Its so boring without you!

We have been over this time and time again. You accuse us of not fighting when that is all we want to do against you. Yet we have the video and you just have words.

#9 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:21 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 26 June 2015 - 05:59 AM, said:

We have been over this time and time again. You accuse us of not fighting when that is all we want to do against you. Yet we have the video and you just have words.

NA Prime ... maybe. European Prime not at all! [SHZ], my unit, is in the european time zone. We are the largest german unit. Tcaf is russian prime time, and they don't find enemies either. Rj, We have dropped against you guys several times. but only when we surpassed our regular time frames by several hours. All I can say I can speak of is euro time.... and here is nothing going on. I can record a video like yours every day and upload it as proof. But does that help... uhhhm I dont think so!

#10 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:25 PM

if video is all that counts i'll record one every day german time .... challenge accepted!

#11 ccrider

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:00 PM

Send ,me a message in-game. I'm usually on during Euro cycle(despite living in America, the joys of night jobs). I can rustle up 12 and fight ya. 'Bout sick of Clan 'Mechs already. Same thing, over and over.

#12 Meihru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 378 posts
  • LocationGrafschaft Bentheim/Germany

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

View Postccrider, on 27 June 2015 - 08:00 PM, said:

Send ,me a message in-game. I'm usually on during Euro cycle(despite living in America, the joys of night jobs). I can rustle up 12 and fight ya. 'Bout sick of Clan 'Mechs already. Same thing, over and over.

count me in

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users