236 replies to this topic

#1 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:56 PM

ATTENTION ALL MECHWARRIORS, If you've tried out for an elite company and been rejected because you're not in the 1000+ club or you're not in their time zone, are you new to the game but are afraid to approach a unit for membership because you lack confidence, are you experienced but don't want to be lost in the pack, are you a veteran of years and are worried about being laughed at, then read the below post.

OUR AIM: IF WE DON'T WIN WITH SKILL THEN WE'LL WIN WITH NUMBERS, TO WIN BY ATTRITION, GRIND THE ENEMY INTO THE DUST CRUSH THEM UNDER THE WEIGHT OF SHEER NUMBERS.

WE TAKE THE REJECTS, THE WANNABES, THE LONERS, THE SHY AND THE EMBARRASED, IF YOU THINK YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH THEN YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR US.
This is your chance to join a unit that will not reject you for elitism reasons, we believe that consistancy is important and we understand we all have bad days, if your new to the Mechwarrior world then we'll teach you tacticts, weapons loadouts, weapons grouping, if your scores reflect semi experience or if like me your getting on in years and you've spent some or alot of them piloting mechs then put your experience to use.
This is your chance to get in at the ground up level in a new unit

We have a simple code of conduct, WE DON'T SET OUT TO TK FOR FUN (ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN THOUGH) AND WE DON'T GET INTO VERBAL ALTERCATIONS WITH OTHER PLAYERS.

CURRENT POSITIONS OPEN:
Positions open.
COMMAND POSITIONS AND WARRIOR, BOTH UNIT DROP AND COMMUNITY WARFARE

Hi, I have just started a new unit and am looking for new recruits, I was Khan and leader of CBK for a couple of months but wanted to start my own unit rather than take over an already established one.
This is a CLAN GHOST BEAR based unit but we accept anyone who wants to be an Semi-active or active member of a unit, all we ask is that you own at least 4 Clan mechs for CW and tournaments, if you don't then we'll wait for you to get them, no pressure from us.
All MWO members from around the world are welcome, we are Oceanic based but don't let that put you off,
if you are interested then head over to our website and register there, send me a PM on this forum using my username, or catch me in game.
I led CBK to 13th place during the Tukayyid campaign, not too bad for a small unit.
This unit will be run as a semi competetive/ competetive unit numbers depending, we will be doing unit drops in all game modes, CW drops, competing in MWO run tournaments and inter unit championships.
Unit membership is open to new players, semi experienced and veteran players, age limit is open and is not gender biased.
Training is held every second Saturday and Sunday of the month, times are 12pm to 4pm and 7pm to 11pm AEST.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then just request a unit invite and you're membership is assured.
KHAN: ATTAKHAN666
KNIGHTS OF SOLOMONS TEMPLE
CLAN GHOST BEAR
http://kost.shivtr.com/forums

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 19 April 2017 - 08:07 AM.

#2 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

Just been looking around the forum pages and, WOW, people practically begging to join units, but i'm surprised that small and new units like mine are here putting out invites to those people and get no replies, is it because we're not "elite", or well known, are members so fussy and/ or arrogant and think they're so good that units starting out or not in the top 5 are below their standard??.
Think about it people, CGBI CK, 228, HOL etc. etc. mostly started out as small units and built themselves into what they are today, if you're looking for a unit then give the smaller units a go (look at all the units out there) and who knows maybe one day you'll be a part of a large competetive unit that you helped build up and others will look at as an "elite" unit.

#3 SeventhSL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:35 PM

Sounds good to me.

#4 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:44 PM

Hi, i've added you as a friend on my profile page here, and look forward to hearing from you.

#5 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

Shameless Bump here, the website is up and running now, still tweaking it, but looks OK, have a look and here's a shameless recruiting drive as well, get in there and register and request a sign up to the unit or catch me in-game and i'll sign you up staight away, i'm in-game from 2pm AEST to 12am AEST for the next 4 weeks.
With all the units recruiting don't whine about wanting to join, JUST JOIN ONE, we're everywhere
ATTAKHAN666

Edited by ATTAKHAN666, 19 May 2015 - 10:10 PM.

#6 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:43 PM

We now have a dedicated TS channel so drops and CW are now easier to run.

#7 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:17 PM

I'm still looking for recruits to join, I.S. event coming up and i'm looking for people to support the clans and our unit, c'mon guys and girls, if you're the same as me and are a clan loyalist who's looking for a small unit then here we are.ATTAKHAN666

#8 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:19 AM

Hi, still looking for recruits, if you want to join a unit that has fun and is semi competitive and does CW drops come and have a look, just one requirement, if you join the unit join up on the website, if you join up on the web site then join the unit. ATTAKHAN666

#9 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:00 PM

Maybe i'm just old fashioned but if you're looking for a unit and advertising as such then contact those who don't interest you or those who do, and, perhaps when you have joined a unit you should edit your original post and say that you're no longer looking because you've joined one or not advertise yourself at all as it does take up considerable time following up leads. I am still looking by the way, need to fill that 2IC spot and a few officer ranks and for those who just want to follow, MechWarrior ranks, the idea here is to get a 30 man unit going. Thanks, ATTAKHAN666

#10 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:08 AM

I'm still looking for mech-warriors and a second in command, we have a TS server and just need numbers for the unit to be active and competitive, hope to get some-one across the water to handle the time zone north of the equator and handle things there while I handle things here, we'll meet once a week to sort out the details on the website, everyone have a think about it and if you're up to it drop me a message in-game or the web site or PM me here. ATTAKHAN666

Edited by ATTAKHAN666, 09 June 2015 - 11:27 AM.

#11 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:30 AM

See my post in the international APAC/ OCEANIC section for an update, if that interests you then your membership is a signup away. ATTAKHAN666

#12 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:04 PM

To all the guys and girls, KOST is now 11 strong and still require more members, we are aiming for between 12 and 24 members to bring us up to strength, if you are interested in joining an Australian unit but don't live in Australia don't let that put you off, all are welcome. ATTAKHAN666

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 13 November 2016 - 10:18 PM.

#13 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:19 AM

I heartily endorse this service and/or product!

#14 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:18 PM

As I endorse yours good sir, honours to your unit from KOST

Edited by KHAN ATTAKHAN, 13 November 2016 - 10:18 PM.

#15 NAZGUULL

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationSc

Posted 22 July 2015 - 05:32 AM

!

#16 Sean Kerenskov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 334 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:45 PM

Sounds good. I'm a noob but came into the game planning on running as a clan loyalist in the Oceanic region - looks like I may have found the right one!

I won't be teamspeak ready for a bit, but I figure there's no point waiting.

#17 Kozer

• Pip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:26 PM

If your still looking for players I am looking to rejoin a unit. I play every now and then and am currently living in Pakistan though.

#18 Vandred Anrathi

• Pip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:29 PM

I'd be interested

#19 Lance Uppercut 1776

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:36 AM

I'm in, i play fairly regularly, TS not quite up to snuff.

#20 Pale Ale

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2015 - 10:06 AM

I'm new and interested in joining.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users