62 replies to this topic

#61 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:22 PM

I really find it laughable when the most badass pilots bred for war to supposedly liberate the Inner Sphere from decadent barbarians when they nitpick about IS and Clan Mechs.

I know EXACTLY how this is going to go...

When the Ebon Jaguar comes out in June, everyone and their mother is going to use it. THEN someone is going to ***** and moan enough that it is going to be OP. Someone is going to come out with a loadout that works really well for the regular pilot and then everyone will be using it. Why? It will help them win. Someone will then say that CW is not fun anymore because things are "meta" without knowing what the ish meta means.

This will go on and on until the Resistance 2 packs come out / and/or until more Clan mech packs come out.

Once R2 comes out, people are going to ***** about those mechs being OP and on and on.

What is going to happen when the IS gets MRM's, LBX20, UAC10, UAC20, their own ERPPC and such? Are we going to go on and on about how things are unfair every single time weapons or mechs are added to the game?

#62 Widowmaker1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 5,030 posts
  • LocationAt the other end of the pretty lights.

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:18 AM

View PostAlec Braca, on 23 May 2015 - 06:22 PM, said:

I really find it laughable when the most badass pilots bred for war to supposedly liberate the Inner Sphere from decadent barbarians when they nitpick about IS and Clan Mechs.

I know EXACTLY how this is going to go...

When the Ebon Jaguar comes out in June, everyone and their mother is going to use it. THEN someone is going to ***** and moan enough that it is going to be OP. Someone is going to come out with a loadout that works really well for the regular pilot and then everyone will be using it. Why? It will help them win. Someone will then say that CW is not fun anymore because things are "meta" without knowing what the ish meta means.

This will go on and on until the Resistance 2 packs come out / and/or until more Clan mech packs come out.

Once R2 comes out, people are going to ***** about those mechs being OP and on and on.

What is going to happen when the IS gets MRM's, LBX20, UAC10, UAC20, their own ERPPC and such? Are we going to go on and on about how things are unfair every single time weapons or mechs are added to the game?

At least when the giant swinging nerfhammer of doom inevitably ruins lasers on the Ebon Jaguar it will be able to run decent ballistic heavy loadouts (twin gauss, twin UAC10, triple UAC5), unlike the Timber Wolf which is now junk if you dont like missiles. (apart from Gauss + 2xLPL i guess)

Edited by Widowmaker1981, 27 May 2015 - 06:20 AM.

#63 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:37 AM

I seen it running once with four mediums and an AC20, was going 81 I think, not sure if that was with speed tweek. Guy was wrecking mecs! need to get one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users