Pgi's Next Quirk

9 replies to this topic

#1 Mugz5

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:29 PM

Dear PGI. I suggest that for your next set of quirks you exchange ALL Clan Energy Weapons with Flash Lights. They get a 45sec burn time at 1 damage then you have to shut the mech down and eject so you can go outside the cockpit to replace the bulbs.

Clue. The only way you are going to be able to offset the superiority of Clan Mechs and keep a Clan player base is to go with the Binary vs Company set up. 10 Clan Mechs vs 12 IS Mechs and stop pissing in the wind with all the quirks. That or just kill the quirks and make the weapons systems interchangeable between both sets of mechs.

You make Clan Mechs with Omni Pods. OK got ya. You then hardwire the Jump Jets and Clan Active probe into Omni Pods negating builds and defeating the whole concept. With the selection of IS Mechs available you can actually achieve more builds that way then using the Omni Pods.

Truly afraid to see what crap you end up doing to the next wave of Clan Mechs. Now we get to end up having MASC hardwired into our Mechs while you give the IS the choice of removeing them. Wonder if these new Mechs will have an Anchor set up that falls occasionaly while the MASC is engaged to negate the new OP Clan Mechs?

#2 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:31 PM

They didn't list the +1000% increase in pointless whining on the forums in the quirk list.

#3 Xetelian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,375 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:31 PM

Everyone knows the Cauldronborn is getting the same negative quirks the hellbringer will be getting soon.

Personally I don't mind the negative quirks, even on my favorite mechs.

#4 Mugz5

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

The +10000% whining quirk will most likely be followed by a hefty -$PGI intake quirk in the near future if they continue as they have been going.

#5 Rhent

• Ace Of Spades
  • 2,045 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:55 PM

View PostMugz5, on 19 May 2015 - 06:49 PM, said:

The +10000% whining quirk will most likely be followed by a hefty -$PGI intake quirk in the near future if they continue as they have been going.

They should be buffing clans, that way there can be a faction imbalance so that there are no IS to fight. Faction imbalance always works really good in games.

#6 Siegegun

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 424 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 06:55 PM

So... you are seriously attempting to compare the nerfs to "now your mech is armed with flashlights?"?!

Exaggerate much?

Here is a clue for you- When attempting to make a point and at the same time wishing to be take seriously, I suggest not exaggerating and crying while doing so. It makes your point much clearer, honest, and thought provoking. (aka people might actually take your viewpoint more seriously)

#7 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:52 AM

This thread made me laugh so hard! :lol:

#8 MarineTech

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationRunning rampant in K-Town

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:41 PM

Posted Image

#9 Sizzles

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,221 posts
  • LocationWaiting in line for his UrbanMech UM-PP.

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:27 AM

I'm just imagining what would happen to these whiners if they tried playing BattleTech as IS vs Clan.

They would likely go Chernobyl.

#10 Norlin

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:48 AM

View PostRhent, on 19 May 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

They should be buffing clans, that way there can be a faction imbalance so that there are no IS to fight. Faction imbalance always works really good in games.

Because IS has so many clan to fight against now in CW eh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users