1 reply to this topic

#1 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:44 PM

Greeting Mechwarriors,

While traditionally a Davion merc unit I will announce that we are possibly going to switch to a clan for the duration of the invasion event in order to provide the bonuses to our members and give a short period to try out clan CW. As division captain I do not want to deny the opportunity for our players to make the most of this event, it would also be great fun to attack the Kuritans.

Following this there is potential we will be working with another IS house after providing one of our members the option to select a month long contract as part of a competition.

With this in mind, it is our goal to ensure that through these decisions we do not in any way harm the position of Davion in CW. To that extent I have advised the player in question against even considering Liao or Marik as we simply do not want to give those houses any help.

Would allow Kurita as this would involve clan matches.. (hopes selection is otherwise..) annd..

If any of our friendly Davion units would be interested in a cross border spar/practice should we pick Steiner or Kurita, we would be up for pre-arranging some matches during the month period. If interested PM myself. I will notify you when we have the final decision as to who we select.

We would honor any treaties in place so would only use the opportunity to have some friendly battles.

Following this event and the 1 month tour of the IS we will return to the fold

Cheers

WB

Edited by White Bear 84, 21 May 2015 - 06:53 PM.

#2 White Bear 84

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 07:48 PM

Our tour of duty to help defend the IS from the clans has begun. We will be allied with Stiener for the next 14 days before returning to Davion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users