#1 Cupid and Psyche _

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 256 posts
  • LocationUnion DropShip

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:02 PM

Hey guys,

I was perusing the forums for suggestions on gaming mice as I plan on upgrading sometime soon. There are a lot of great suggestions, but one I didn't see mentioned was the Corsair Sabre. The mouse has received rave reviews and it seems like it has everything I need in a mouse- 8 buttons, good optics, and an affordable $50 dollars.

I'm probably going to head down to my local Best Buy and try some things out. Since I have smaller hands, I tend to use a claw grip, so I think this gaming mouse is a good fit.

Does anyone have any experience with this mouse?

#2 Catamount

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LIEUTENANT, JUNIOR GRADE
  • 3,305 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 22 May 2015 - 06:38 PM

I don't have any experience, but it seems to me you might as well get a G502 for very slightly more. It has better optics, works fine for a claw grip, has more buttons and features (weights, dedicated sniper button, switchable clicky/smooth scroll, etc), and Logitech's software is absolutely fantastic. Best Buy has them on display.

#3 Cupid and Psyche _

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 256 posts
  • LocationUnion DropShip

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

View PostCatamount, on 22 May 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

I don't have any experience, but it seems to me you might as well get a G502 for very slightly more. It has better optics, works fine for a claw grip, has more buttons and features (weights, dedicated sniper button, switchable clicky/smooth scroll, etc), and Logitech's software is absolutely fantastic. Best Buy has them on display.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check it out!

#4 Cupid and Psyche _

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 256 posts
  • LocationUnion DropShip

Posted 23 May 2015 - 03:32 PM

View PostCatamount, on 22 May 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

Oh, and can you program the buttons on these mouses to different weapon groups? I want to have about 4 or 5 on my mouse.

#5 Catamount

• 3,305 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:35 AM

You can set that in-game. If that doesn't get you where you want with the buttons then you can just use whatever mouse software is provided. Five is the absolute most either mouse would support without compromising basic mouse function.

Edited by Catamount, 24 May 2015 - 04:40 AM.

#6 Cupid and Psyche _

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 256 posts
  • LocationUnion DropShip

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

Thanks for all of the help! I actually ended up getting the Logitech G300s, and I love it!

#7 Capt_Kobalt

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 42 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:24 PM

I like the Logitech G-602, right now. But yea know they will come out with something new soon.

#8 Catamount

• 3,305 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:23 PM

Logitech is missing a G702. Yes, there's the 602, but that's not really a wireless counterpart to the 502.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users